Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

AngelBunny

Tish ... I just have to say I love you for that! Last time I was there (like two weeks ago) the only paintpot they had was Girl Friendly ... I am soooooo thrilled to hear that they have more in now!

I will have to make a trip over there tomorrow morning before the baby shower I am hosting ... I have been lusting after Rollickin, Greenstroke and Groundwork for a while now. Thanks again!

darkbeauty27

Sounds like a few of us made it out there today. I went and I saw almost all of what you guys did.

I saw lots of last year's Holiday brush sets and Color Form brush sets.
Also, Lip Varnish and 3-D Lip Laquers. Rushmetal Highlighters...I got the last Metal-X eyeshadow in Cyber. They had the 224 brush and some other full size brushes. Glitter eyeliners in Peacocky, Lime Dandy, Divine Line, and a few others. Some more Liquid Last liners.

TISH1124

Ok...My CCO visits are over for awhile...Decided I would run in this morning real quick ...No makeup...bandana, sleep shirt and jeans...I'll just dart right in there and no one will see me!

Well Angelbunny came in the store...I hear this voice go Tish...I died a slow death right there in the Paint Pot section, She was beautiful, dressed to impress, makeup perfectly done and there I stood looking a HOT MESS!!! I hate all you ladies that I CP'd for!!

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ok...My CCO visits are over for awhile...Decided I would run in this morning real quick ...No makeup...bandana, sleep shirt and jeans...I'll just dart right in there and no one will see me!

Well Angelbunny came in the store...I hear this voice go Tish...I died a slow death right there in the Paint Pot section, She was beautiful, dressed to impress, makeup perfectly done and there I stood looking a HOT MESS!!! I hate all you ladies that I CP'd for!!

Whatever Tish! You still looked like a hot mama with bone structure I would KILL for ... and your son is incredibly cute and polite. It was so nice to meet you! Thanks for the heads up on the paintpots ... and Cellopink is GREAT!

TISH1124

Angel Bunny! I wore the CelloPink today! LOVE IT!! we made a good choice on getting that!! It's gorgeous on just solo...

AngelBunny

That is hilarious ... 'cause I wore it yesterday too! I took it with me to work and decided to try it on after my lipstick had worn off ... never did reapply the l/s for the whole damn day! I am so glad I let you talk me into it ....

Have you worn Squeeze it! yet?

BTW ... I went back out there today and picked up Macroviolet f/l and Girl Friendly paintpot ... tried Perky but it still made me look ill!

p.s. .. I am Erin btw ... you would think I would have thought of that at the CCO the other day but rude-a$$ here didn't even think to properly introduce herself
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

No I don't think I like it...I think it is going back tomorrow...It looks so dark in the tube...and I bought Golden Olive pigment??? Why??? I don't even wear pigments!!

Thaks Erin!! We were so excited about the makeup I don't think it came up!

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
No I don't think I like it...I think it is going back tomorrow...It looks so dark in the tube...and I bought Golden Olive pigment??? Why??? I don't even wear pigments!!

Thaks Erin!! We were so excited about the makeup I don't think it came up!

I hear you about the pigments ... I love them but will NEVER use a full jar so I try to get samples when I can. Golden Olive is purty ... gotta go look and see if I have any of that one ...

AngelBunny

Yup ... I have it ... shoulda' figured!

BTW ... I think you might have talked me into Gold Deposit ... I have had my hand on the trigger at the MAC website since Saturday.

Latest posts