Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Don't blame me...But Love it!!! I am gonna get another cellopink when I go tomorrow

If I didn't have a staff meeting tomorrow I would go back too. I am kicking myself for not picking up 4N and Antique-tease lipsticks today ... and the Accentuate/Sculpt compact ... and and and ... I need help!

TISH1124

Yeah I think I am gonna get another 4N...if they are down to the last few I will grab it for you...If they have plenty I won't bother...Yeah...what does the Accentuate and Sculpt do?

AngelBunny

It is a dual sided compact to contour and highlight ... I love the facial effect of it (especially since my face is significantly plumper since I had kids than I would like it) but I haven't found the right colours to do it. The contour shade of this one seemed like it would be perfect.

Now I just have to get the technique of it down.

TISH1124

Oh Ok...My cheeks are caved in enough...don't need any help
th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny
If I didn't have a staff meeting tomorrow I would go back too. I am kicking myself for not picking up 4N and Antique-tease lipsticks today ... and the Accentuate/Sculpt compact ... and and and ... I need help!

They had (2) 4N's left

AngelBunny

Quote:
They had (2) 4N's left

Thanks Tish ... I will make a run out there tomorrow if I have the time.

AngelBunny

Quote:
I got yours girl!

Ooooohhhh! You know I adore you right?!?!?!

Just PM me about it ... thanks girl!

LostinBubbles

I absolutely love this place!! I ventured out there for the first time about a month ago and found some wonderful finds! I was beyond thrilled to see familiar favorites and LE collection items too! I so want to go back out there (only about 45 minutes or so) but I figure with the holiday rush coming up quick, I may have to hold out till the first of the year....or not...lol.

AngelBunny

New shipment in ladies ... and they will have it out ready to sell for the Black Friday event starting at midnight tomorrow! Any takers? I am going ... and I am gonna try to twist Tish's arm into meeting me there
rofl.gif
Like that'll be hard ...

TISH1124

Too many dang people...They didn't get a new MAC shipment in at all...

Erin...can tell you better....I was too frustrated with the crowd ...

I did see a few Eversun blushes, Sweetness Blush....Maybe 2 of ea
Tons of Emote, Harmony, Serenely, Feeling blushes
Trifle l/g, Lightswitch, 3N, 4N, l/g,

But I am on a No Buy, No spend on Makeup so I am avoiding MAC anything like the plaque until Hello Kitty

I really only got what Erin had already held to the side for me for my girl in Houston ...I had no patience for that entire Mall and it is only gonna get worse as the holiday nears

MsChrys79

I do understand....it seems like people see the word sale and loose their dam minds... gets really aggrevating sometimes.

AngelBunny

Gawd ... that place was an absolute MADHOUSE! Complete craziness!

They had several of last year's Royal Assets eye and lip palettes, the blushes that Tish mentioned ... they had two of the Stylistics mystery powder compacts but I didn't catch the names,

Royal Assets lip and eye palettes
Colour Forms palettes and brush sets
Fafi dolls, lipglasses and bags
Heatherette dual sided eye pencils
usual lipsticks
usual lipglasses, including lots of the 3Ds
Youth Aura charged water
lots of foundations in multiple forms, including Hyperreal ... no lower than NC30 on most

If I remember anything else I will update it ... although after last night I doubt a whole hell of a lot will be left.

utgirl2006

I went last night at midnight and it was a madhouse. It was really hot and crowded. I read that there was going to be a new shipment in, but no such luck.
ssad.gif
However, it didn't stop me from picking up several items. Best finds were the Fafi lipglasses (sugar trance and squeeze it)...beautiful.

I am going to go back in a few weeks to see if there is anything new.

TISH1124

^^^ They did get a new shipment...unfortunately it contained NO MAC items...which sucked...Next shipment is the 2nd week in Dec she said around the 13th

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by airplane_girl
Tish and Angelbunny I got your stuff. I will send it out tom! Same here at my CCO no new stuff.

PM me your email so I can pay you.....Your stuff should be there by Monday!!

Latest posts