Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

TISH1124

Me friggin too!!! Thank you!! she told me they had all the shadesticks did you see those ... Not that I really want any but she is holding a Sharkskin for me

utgirl2006

I didn't see any new shadesticks. They had copper penny (I may have that name wrong), blurberry, shimmermint, a sand colored one that looked pretty beat up. I was hoping to see some new ones.

TISH1124

She named off Sea Mea, Fresh Cement, Sharkskin, Pink Couture, Corn something ...they must have not gotten those set out yet .. I'll look in the am

sinergy

oooo so should i go or what?
graucho.gif
how many paint pots do they usually get? i really need nice vice and cash flow, ok maybe i dont need them, but i want, just seriously want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok since im not from that area, what is the name of the closest mall to the outlet malls? like an actual MAC store? if anyone knows, thanks!

utgirl2006

Great. Please post if they have those tomorrow. I would love to grab a few of those. I am hoping to find a Royal Hue b/c I love purple e/s so much.

TISH1124

^^^ the limit is 3 and I already have 3 requests...If I can I will...But it is not looking likely that I will be able to get a 4th today because they will not sell me over 3 ...If there is one that is not available for another CP I will ...If not I will not be able to help on this trip, sorry.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetati
Oh my God Tish, could you please CP Nice Vice for me please please please?

Check with Cinfulgirl or Angelbunny...they are both going to the CCO not sure how many Paint Pots they are buying.

TISH1124

Ok...I am so OLD!!! Who wanted a Fafi Eyes 1 Quad??

No Nice Vice...They had one left and AngelBunny got that one
No sharkskin shade sticks
No 109 Brushes
No Delft p/p
No Artifact

Cash Flow
MossScape
Perky
Girl Freindly
Greenstroke

e/s they had that I remember

Goldmine _ Got the last one
Honey Lust
Idol Eyes
Parfait Amour
Mythology
Carbon
Embark
Shroom
Velvet Moss
Purple Shower (?)

Off the Radar - Piggie (got the last one)
Copperized
Sweet Sienna
Golden Olive
Provence
Copperclast

Blush
Eversun
X-Rocks
Feeling
Harmony
Emote

Fafi Quad 1
Fun & Sexy L/s

I swear I did not lok at anything else...when my cash ran out..I ran out....Sorry

utgirl2006

Where they sold out of the sharkskin shadesticks, or did they just not come in this shipment? Also, did you spot any new brushes?

I had no idea that they ordered so few paint pots...for some reason, I had it in my mind that they had like 25 of everything...no idea where that came from. Glad I picked them up last night.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by utgirl2006
Where they sold out of the sharkskin shadesticks, or did they just not come in this shipment? Also, did you spot any new brushes?

I had no idea that they ordered so few paint pots...for some reason, I had it in my mind that they had like 25 of everything...no idea where that came from. Glad I picked them up last night.

No MAC brushes came in Only Bobbie Brown...they got in 2 sharkskin s/s and they bought them ....

utgirl2006

^^^ bummer. I will just have to track down those shadesticks later on.

And, quick question about the paint pots...which looks better...girl friendly or perky. I don't wear mac foundation, but I don't have dark skin or light skin. My skin is just middle of the range brown.

And, is helium pigment too similar to vanilla pigment to own both? Thanks, y'all.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by utgirl2006
^^^ bummer. I will just have to track down those shadesticks later on.

And, quick question about the paint pots...which looks better...girl friendly or perky. I don't wear mac foundation, but I don't have dark skin or light skin. My skin is just middle of the range brown.

And, is helium pigment too similar to vanilla pigment to own both? Thanks, y'all.

Helium looks very light in the jar but it is a light pink IMO...totally different from Vanilla which is more close to shroom .... cream color

So they are very different ... It's very pretty

Helium.jpg

TISH1124

Yes...All but the shadesticks I think...Erin is there now so she will check in soon if anything else came in