Am I Anti-social? I'm friendless!

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I'm the same way. I don't hang out with a lot of people at all, and being that I just broke up with my bf...he was all I knew for two years.

But in the last few years I have gotten so much more outgoing. I used to be the shyest prson you would ever meet....and all of a sudden I just stopped. I'll strike up a conversation with damn near anyone now lol. But I still don't go out much. I feel like I have to impress ppl when I go out. an I kind of feel beneath some people for some reason.

Anyways I'm sure that didn't help much lol. I wish you the best though. You seem a little shy. But thats not always a bad thing. Some people just don't have a lot of friends. Theres nothing wrong with that

I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend. I read many of your posts and you always talk about him so I know you loved him so much. It's definitely a time for us gals to start paying attention to ourselves!

I feel beneath people too! People these days are so rich... kids are flashing around their money like its garbage. I am sorta shy :[ Good luck to you dear. I appreciate all comments. You definitely helped
smiles.gif

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Thats awesome! My name is Hannah. Go get Fafi while you can! Which counter do you go to most? Ive only really shopped at the one in the Bay downtown b/c I have to transfer buses downtown to get to the university so its always right there pulling me in. Plus the downtown one sometimes has a lot more of LE collections for longer than other stores (I know sometimes St Vital or Polo can be sold out of something seemingly right away or after the first weekend).

The whole pub crawl thing, don't worry about.
th_dunno.gif
I didn't know if you were a drinker or not and if you were that would be something to do. But I don't go on them either. LOL it is kinda funny, I didn't realize socials were such a Manitoba thing, I thought it was prevalent everywhere. But thats great you were making convo with your bio mate. Do you live on campus? I'm thinking like someone said above, that'd be a great way to make friends (I was always jealous of living in dorms, LOL knew I prob wouldn't get much studying done but it would be fun!)

Hi hANNAh! I'm Anna H. LOL Oh god, I can't drink if my life depended on it. It may be that I didn't know events were called "socials" lol. I actually live downtown near the brodie centre. I didn't want to live in dorms because they are small and I have family come and visit me. Dorms are too small for having out of town visitors. Plus, I don't think other students would appreciate my loud laughter and loud music/games at 5AM lol I imagine it would be quite fun to live in dorms though!

I only go to the Polo Park counter if I want to do some shopping there as well. I've been interested in Lush lately... haha. Otherwise, I go to the Portage one at The Bay and it's easy to bus there and back! I always get lost trying to bus home from Polo Park. Last time I got off at Wall Street and had to walk soooo far omg. I've only been to the downtown one once for Fafi but I like how its more quieter, so I get help a lot faster. I went really late so I had to hurry buy. I didn't get to see the paintpots boooo. I'm gonna go again on Tuesday (Polo Park if my roomate decides he wants his Arby Burger. I owe it to him when I lost the bet on the turtle on rockets race we saw on the Conan O'Brien show last night LOL...) for the beauty powder blushes and hopefully Fafi will still be there! I keep telling myself... only the paintpots.. only the paintpots... but i feel like I'm gonna come out with another iridescent powder.... but I love my sweetness and I have feeling on the way in the mail. its beautiful!

Latest posts