American Idol

user3

Well...I think the right people left last night. I do think Heather or Kinnik should have left before Stevie but it's just a matter of time for them.

As for the boys there was just so many that needed to be cut it really didn't matter who went first. IMO

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
there was just so many that needed to be cut it really didn't matter who went first. IMO

I agree about the girls and boys. There really are only maybe three or four of the girls and boys that really really stand out vocally...

libra14

you are totally right about who left. So many aren't great that it didn't matter. as long as Chris, Paris, Mandisa, Lisa, Katherine, and Taylor make it to to the top, I'll be happy to watch. They are obviously my faves.

P.S. Becky and Ace(with a haircut) are both quite easy on the eyes, but singing? Nah....
it would be nice if Elliot's voice was with Ace's face...then maybe...LOL

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra14
it would be nice if Elliot's voice was with Ace's face...then maybe...LOL

That's too funny! I said the exact thing to my husband last night!

funKyVibeS*

I like Ace and the guy thats bald with the funky sideburns...the rest of them seem pretty annoying to me...and the guy with the head full of gray hair...he doesnt look like an AI to me...he looks about 40, haha. And that little boy that got all the kisses from the ladies...i mean...cmon. I dont wanna be harsh, and i know AI is a singing competition, but you gotta have the whole pkg. and Bucky..just....no comment. David cant sing and is it just me or does Elliot kinda look like a garbageman?

As for the girls...Lisa,Paris, and Katharine will go far...Stevie cant sing for shit and im happy shes out. Kellie's cute but shes just another carrie underwood ...anyway...thats my two cents...hope ur not offended...its just an opinion.

Classic Beauty

Ace....ahhh. So hot. I also love Chris and Taylor and Will!
Girls-I love Lisa Tucker! She is so poised and her performance gave me chills. Katherine McPhee is also amazing. Paris is good. However, I am not wowed by Kellie Pickler. I CAN NOT STAND BRENNA. I also really liked Becky. She seemed nice.

Who do y'all want in the Top 12?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by funKyVibeS*
Bucky..just....no comment. David cant sing and is it just me or does Elliot kinda look like a garbageman?

n.

LOL Bucky cracks me up! He not Idol material but probably a good bar singer.
Hahaha Elliot's looks really through me off. I think he can sing but I just can't look at him while he is singing. he looks me like dude who hangs out in an Irish pub...
However he seems nice.

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
LOL Bucky cracks me up! He not Idol material but probably a good bar singer.
Hahaha Elliot's looks really through me off. I think he can sing but I just can't look at him while he is singing. he looks me like dude who hangs out in an Irish pub...
However he seems nice.

duuuuude. check out my desktop..

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1598/image16ds.jpg

i don't think he's idol material but it's always shocking to see that when you go to your desktop!
winks.gif

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
Girls-I love Lisa Tucker! She is so poised and her performance gave me chills. Katherine McPhee is also amazing. Paris is good. However, I am not wowed by Kellie Pickler. I CAN NOT STAND BRENNA. I also really liked Becky. She seemed nice.

top 12:

chris
david
taylor
kevin
will
elliott
ayla
katharine
lisa
paris
melissa
mandisa

american idol is my life lately. it's quite pathetic.

Classic Beauty

My Top 12
smiles.gif

Ace
Chris
Will
Taylor
Elliot
David
Katherine
Lisa
Paris
Mandisa
Kellie (she's gets sympathy votes from a lot of people)
Ayla or Melissa (don't really care)

I hope a guy wins this year.

Glitter

Hmm, I'm not sure her name (haven't been following this season much), but I like the girl who performed..urgh, can't even remember now! All I know was that it was a VERY catchy song, I think older? And she was wayy into it, getting the crowd dancing. :p

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
top 12:

chris
david
taylor
kevin
will
elliott
ayla
katharine
lisa
paris
melissa
mandisa

american idol is my life lately. it's quite pathetic.

I 2nd all of those except take out will and put in Bucky...although neither are my faves I think Bucky sounds better than will

My top faves Guys in order:
Taylor
Chris
Elliot

Top fave ladies in no such order as I love them all
greengrin.gif

Paris
Katharine
Lisa
Mandisa
Kellie

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty

i havent been keeping up with it anymore since becky got booted off - but shes such a sweet girl - ive known her for a while - but yeah def not the next american idol

user3

UGH I was disappointed with the song selection last night.

Not a great night for the gals but my faves are still my faves.

I just think Kellie is too cute!

I do think Paris rocked and I don't care if it was an "older" song.

Jennifer Mcfly

I was disappointed too last night. They all picked such blah songs. Like the judges said, we know they have good voices, now they need to rock it! Man, I hope the boys are better tonight!!

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra14
Chris was amazing!

Yes he was! and god is he hot!!!

nobody else really stood out, why are they picking such mellow songs! they need to be picking top 40 pop type songs!!

Shawna

Chris is my favorite.
smiles.gif
What was up with Ace last night though? Umm, it was just bad. And when he hit that high note? Ouch.

user3

Ok one name! CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forget the rest! He has the "it" factor! His wife and kids must be so proud!

Ugh I hope Ace goes. His blank stare is on my nerves and now the other guys are doing it!

Taylor is still a fave of mine but Chris just rocked that place!

Latest posts