American Idol

Classic Beauty

....I still like Chris. Is anyone else surprised about the bottem three? I love Lisa! But I'm glad Melissa went.

Kevin needs to go. He can't sing. Like I seriously don't know why he even made it past round one in the auditions.

V2LUCKY

The bottom 3 was surprising only because of Lisa, she is amazing, I can't believe the votes went that way. I was a lil surprised with Ace being in the bottom 3 only because I figured all the girls would vote for him. As much as I enjoy seeing his face, he's not that great of a singer. I think he's not so much a "hot guy" but more "dreamy"....and Melissa left only because she forgot her words not because she couldn't sing.

My fav fav fav is Chris...but I also like Taylor, Elliott, Lisa, Katherine, Paris and Mandisa.

user3

Damn Mandisa can sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Bucky he just sucked. Ace is so stuck on himself! Ugh that boy does not belong on American Idol. Maybe being a model would work out for him. Paula needs to just jump his bones because it's obvious she wants to get her some Ace! LOL
Was she drunk last night? She was actting strange.

Geez Chicken Little gets on my nerves. I must be the only one in America that thinks he is annoying.

Taylor cracks me up and I enjoy watching him on stage. That suit was a bit much though.

While I love Katherine's voice and I am starting to dislike her personality. I can't put my finger on it but she is starting to rub me the wrong way.

Cute little Paris...what can I say she's got it!

Kelly cracks me up and while she's not the best singer in the competition she'll go far on her personality. Oh goodness her and those false lashes!

Oh BTW Mandsia looked awesome! The makeup was killer!

While I love Chris he is starting to get old. It's the same thing week after week. I would much rather hear him on the radio.

user3

yay.gif
YAY! Chicken little is gone!!!!!!!!!!
fluffy.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I agree, 'Nessa, I'm over Chris. He bores me, it's like he has no personality. I'm really rooting for Mandisa. She's such a sweetie, and so pretty! and boy can she belt out a tune!

kimmy

that guy chris=straight up vocal genius. that man has some serious talent. that song he did the week that barry manilow was on, i don't remember the song, but i remember talking to my boyfriend online and i was like "brb it's chris time now" and i came back and i was like "JESUS! that man needs to make a record...like SOON. i want to hear that everyday, that was fabulous" ahahaha. i love that guy. and when they did his bio thing during the auditions, he was just so adorable
smiles.gif
i want him to win fer sure. that way there WILL be a chris from american idol album.

user3

What the heck happened???

Ace should have totally went and why the heck was Kat up there??

I actually did some silent crying when Lisa got the boot. I don't think she has the best voice but I do think the should have not went until after Ace and Bucky. Heck even as much I like Kellie I think Lisa had a better voice.

Juneplum

i was sad to see lisa go too nessa
ssad.gif
she def should not have gone b4 ace.. he's still there cos of the young girls who are in love with his face!
lol.gif

Shawna

Ace was just bloody awful. He never should have stayed. He needs the boot people!!! And Lisa did not deserve to go before him, and what is up with Simon? He told K that her song was as good as Christina the night before and last night he says it was terrible? WTF?

user3

Ok so you know I have to weigh in on last night.

Geez Chris is just so hot! I think he was the best one all night.

Overall the night was a bust...my bet is Bucky is going home. Although I wish it was Ace.

MACmermaid

ITA, chris was the best all night. i loooove his voice, and as an added bonus he's not bad to look at
smiles.gif
ace is on my last nerve...he's this year's constantine (they both think they are way cuter than they are + have mediocre voices). and i'm not the biggest fan of katherine either...something about her rubs me the wrong way. i think it's that she looks really smug when she's singing....she's like "look everyone, look how good i am". you can be good and not have that attitude i think.

anyway, go chris!
eyelove.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

anyone know about the dial idol site??

www.dialidol.com

It's been on the morning news station I listen to for a few weeks now. It's a program you download and it tracks the busy signals for each contestant. The past few weeks they've been dead on as to who is going home.

They said on the radio show this morning Mandisa had the least amount of busy signals which means she'll be leaving tonight. Whoa! We'll see if it's true or not...

I haven't downloaded this program, so I cannot vouch for it's accuracy, but every morning (Wednesday mornings) they predict who's going home Wednesday night and the past three weeks they've been right...

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
anyone know about the dial idol site??

www.dialidol.com

It's been on the morning news station I listen to for a few weeks now. It's a program you download and it tracks the busy signals for each contestant. The past few weeks they've been dead on as to who is going home.

They said on the radio show this morning Mandisa had the least amount of busy signals which means she'll be leaving tonight. Whoa! We'll see if it's true or not...

I haven't downloaded this program, so I cannot vouch for it's accuracy, but every morning (Wednesday mornings) they predict who's going home Wednesday night and the past three weeks they've been right...

OMG I think I would cry if she went home! She has such a great voice. She's so talented.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACmermaid
i'm not the biggest fan of katherine either...something about her rubs me the wrong way. i think it's that she looks really smug when she's singing....she's like "look everyone, look how good i am". you can be good and not have that attitude i think.

Yes she is getting on my nerves. I really liked her but the past few weeks she does have this while smug look on her face. I was just making that comment to my husband last night. She acts as if she has the best voice. I am not saying she can't sing but you can tell if she won her album would be so boring because she likes to sing these slow dull songs.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
OMG I think I would cry if she went home! She has such a great voice. She's so talented.

I know, I really like Mandisa too!

melozburngr

wha?! Katherine and Kelly are the only people on that show that actually look like they're having a good time.. Personally I think that Katherine is the better singer of the two- and she is DIFFERENT> its nice to hear a different style for a change, there is so much music that is the same these days. I dunno- just my thought.

user3

I am stunned! I am going to miss Mandisa!
It should have been Ace or Bucky!!!!

aww she started to cry and that made me cry. Dang I hate being so sensitive.

Latest posts