American Idol

MACBunny

Awww, Nessa, you're so cute! ITA about Mandisa
cry.gif
She had such a good voice--I just don't get it. Ace succeeds in making me gag every week. I can't wait for him to go!

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
dude
angry.gif
wtf??? HOW can mandisa go home BEFORE ace??? how? i'm so done!

I know!!! I was so sad when she left! I mean, there are a couple people worse then her who should have gone! I really hope she makes it in the industry otherwise. She's so sweet, kind, has such a good spirit and so pretty! I'll miss her on the show
ssad.gif

user3

Disappointed in Chris last night but his fan base should pull him through.

WOW Kellie surprised me, I thought she did a good job.

Paris is such a powerhouse!

What the heck was with Taylor? Too Elvisy (made up word) for me last night
ssad.gif

Can we PLEASE get rid of Ace??? He did an OK job last night but I don't care he gets on my nerves.

aww and Katherine that girl is just too dull for me. She's should be doing Disney movies and singing for all their different girl vocal parts she'd be great at that...

Not really sure what I thought about Bucky and Elliot they did ok I guess.

I MISS MANDISA!

colormust

i love taylor. i think i could have done without the whole show and just watch the end. taylor and paris are my favs.

ace is just getting on my nerves.
love kathryn
eliott is just not very good
kelly, i dont care what anyone thinks, i still think she is fakin it : )
chris is kinda gettin on my nerves now

MACmermaid

ugh, ace sucks. last night he sounded like new kids on the block singing "hangin' tough". just another pretty boy trying to pretend he's a tough guy. oh wait, he does have that scar on his chest. maybe he is tough after all? (hope that sarcasm came through)

and i can't believe he had the balls to go up to queen and ask if he could change up "we will rock you" to better suit him (they showed this in the video clip before he sang). i love how the guys in queen were like "uh, no". ace needs a reality check big time! pleeeaase let him be voted off tonight!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACmermaid
ugh, ace sucks. last night he sounded like new kids on the block singing "hangin' tough". just another pretty boy trying to pretend he's a tough guy. oh wait, he does have that scar on his chest. maybe he is tough after all? (hope that sarcasm came through)

and i can't believe he had the balls to go up to queen and ask if he could change up "we will rock you" to better suit him (they showed this in the video clip before he sang). i love how the guys in queen were like "uh, no". ace needs a reality check big time! pleeeaase let him be voted off tonight!

Hangin tough...
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

He obviously thought he was the "man" to ask them to change THEIR song around. It cracked me up!!

Thanks JM for the link. If you change around the percentage and raw numbers it looks like it might be Bucky but let's cross our fingers it's Ace!!!!

Pink_lily

i seriously can't decide if i want ace or bucky voted off. ace annoys me - i think he's good-looking, but as soon as he opens his mouth i want to smack him. and bucky...well, i can't complain about his singing because i can barely hear him! my boyfriend refers to him solely as "that ugly county boy."

MACmermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormust
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese vote him off......for both of our sake

nooooooooooo! ace survived! :confused:

MACmermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Hangin tough...
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

He obviously thought he was the "man" to ask them to change THEIR song around. It cracked me up!!

i wish i hadn't noticed that...i've had hangin' tough in my head for the past 2 days now
weeping.gif

he sounded like new kids again tonight...i kept waiting for him to bust out with the dance that went along with that song.

maybe next week he'll ask rod stewart if he can change up his songs too!

Alexa

UGHHHH!!! I'm in love with Bucky and my sister is in love with Ace. So, needless to say, we've been bickering about AI this whole season lmao. She's NEVER going to let the fact that Bucky left before Ace go.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACmermaid
i wish i hadn't noticed that...i've had hangin' tough in my head for the past 2 days now
weeping.gif

he sounded like new kids again tonight...i kept waiting for him to bust out with the dance that went along with that song.

maybe next week he'll ask rod stewart if he can change up his songs too!

You crack me up! I love it!

Quote:
so i missed it!!! it was buckey????? not ace???? what?!

Yup colormust it was Bucky.

I was just waiting for them to say Ace but much like Constitine (or how ever you spell his name) he is sticking around.
Paula makes me sick how she acts. She just drools all over Ace. I guess Paula mainly gets on my nerves because she reminds me of my mom.

Fine Ace is good to look at but I swear I can't stand it everytime he rubs his fingers through his hair. If it annoys you that much CUT IT OFF!

awww that was so sad when Kellie's little bro couldn't even speak. He must miss her so much.

What's with all the big names helping out on Idol this year?

colormust

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa

Yup colormust it was Bucky.

I was just waiting for them to say Ace but much like Constitine (or how ever you spell his name) he is sticking around.
Paula makes me sick how she acts. She just drools all over Ace. I guess Paula mainly gets on my nerves because she reminds me of my mom.

Fine Ace is good to look at but I swear I can't stand it everytime he rubs his fingers through his hair. If it annoys you that much CUT IT OFF!

awww that was so sad when Kellie's little bro couldn't even speak. He must miss her so much.

What's with all the big names helping out on Idol this year?

i know!! ace drives me nuts. i wish he would just cut the mop.

paula reminds you of your mom? i am so sorry. she seems to get loopyer every year.

user3

Quote:

paula reminds you of your mom? i am so sorry. she seems to get loopyer every year.

LOL and so does my mom.
rofl.gif

yea, they act similar and even kinda look a like. Don't get me wrong I love my mom but I just can't take 2 of her. KWIM

poddygirl

Did you notice Ace's face as the show ended last night? Bucky was the perfect gentleman, still smiling even though he had just been voted off and Ace had this look on his face as if he knew he had gotten away with it yet again ... how many times is he going to be in the bottom 3 before he finally gets voted off? He is such a wannabee!!

joytheobscure

Well, A.I. April 18th, will this finally be the week for Ace to go home, I honestly love Pop and boy bands sometimes but I hate this guys whiney ass voice, he looks all hunky but he sings like a little boy with his falsetto, he sucks. JMHO.

I LOVE Chris, he can do no wrong in my eyes, I hope he wins - He did sooo good tonight. I can't wait to see him live <g>

Elliot, he could go home, and Taylor, actually I'd like to see Taylor go- he's like the dork in the group of cool kids, LOL, but I'd really prefer Ace to go first.

Oh man, I think Katharine isnt' much of a performer *fast songs etc.. I'm sick of her ballads even though I like her voice, but man.. her makeup always looks awesome, you sure can tell the difference when the makeup artists turn up the glam and start pulling out their mac shadows... and I dare say I've seen nars orgasm on there a few times. What do y'all think, I was wondering if paris wasn't wearing sushi flower or swish.. and Katharine's orange toned definately had to be a mac look. I love watching the women for the makeup.

Latest posts