American Idol

user3

I am sorry Katharine fans but the girl has to go!
Why does she always have to smile when she sings? What the heck is that smug look? She acts like she's a diva already.
I loved it when she forgot her words last night!

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
I am sorry Katharine fans but the girl has to go!
Why does she always have to smile when she sings? What the heck is that smug look? She acts like she's a diva already.
I loved it when she forgot her words last night!

I have to agree with you. She flubbed it last night and she has to go home. Everyone else (especially Elliot) really stepped up and she was just ok.

Jennifer Mcfly

**SPOILER ALERT**

dialidol.com predicts Chris is going home tonight!! whoa, i didn't see that coming! I didn't watch last night so I didn't know who was good and who was bleh.

Also, dialidol isn't always right, so you must watch tonight to see who really gets voted off!!

colormust

Quote:
Originally Posted by joytheobscure
I'm sad to see Paris go, I wish Taylor would go home, he's good but in a Las Vegas - something my mom would like kind of way.

OH NO!!! taylor has to stay... i lub him

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
**SPOILER ALERT**

dialidol.com predicts Chris is going home tonight!! whoa, i didn't see that coming! I didn't watch last night so I didn't know who was good and who was bleh.

Also, dialidol isn't always right, so you must watch tonight to see who really gets voted off!!

Even if he does go home, he is going to get a recording contract right away. He has great potential, and is probably the most marketable singer in the competition right now. As I said before though, Katherine was not very good last night compared to the boys and she really should be going.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
**SPOILER ALERT**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Even if he does go home, he is going to get a recording contract right away. He has great potential, and is probably the most marketable singer in the competition right now. As I said before though, Katherine was not very good last night compared to the boys and she really should be going.

Oh no! Well it was wrong before so may it will be wrong again. When I was looking at dialidol I noticed it changes a bit. If you change it to sort by totals it shows Taylor in the bottom. The other two options so Chris and Katharine in a very close match but does show Chris w/low numbers.

I agree Chris doesn't need Idol anymore, they need him!

MACmermaid

ssad.gif
i think if chris goes tonight, then i am done watching american idol this season. taylor and his spastic movements have grown old to me, and every time elliot sings apparently i get bored b/c i find myself cleaning my apartment. i think i would rather get a root canal than listen to an entire album of elliot. and don't get me started on katherine.....she is waaaay too cocky and smug for this stage of the game. every song she sings sounds the same, b/c she doesn't have any sensitivity for the song...she just views a song as a way for her to showcase her loud voice. and she smiles constantly b/c she is always thinking "damn, i'm good. and i look really good tonight too".
smiles.gif
she could be singing the saddest song, and she'd still be smiling b/c she'd be thinking about herself and how great she is.

ok, i spend way toooo much time thinking about american idol i think!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACmermaid
don't get me started on katherine.....she is waaaay too cocky and smug for this stage of the game. every song she sings sounds the same, b/c she doesn't have any sensitivity for the song...she just views a song as a way for her to showcase her loud voice. and she smiles constantly b/c she is always thinking "damn, i'm good. and i look really good tonight too".
smiles.gif
she could be singing the saddest song, and she'd still be smiling b/c she'd be thinking about herself and how great she is.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
So true!

poddygirl

MACmermaid - you hit the nail on the head about McPhee! I can't stand her and her smugness! She should be getting the hint that the judges mention her outfits rather than her singing! And her outfits last night were nasty! She has GOT to go home!!!

ExquisiteImages

I just finished watching American Idol and the two that had the least votes were Chris Daughtry and McPhee. Guess who went home? CHRIS!!! I was so shocked as well as others. Paula Abdul had tears and was soooo in shocked. I was hoping McPhee goes home. She's in top 4, and last night she was singing with missing lyrics??? and then she still made it in top 3? I wish all the best to Chris as he furthers his singing career. He has such an amazing, unique voice.

melozburngr

I dunno, I didnt like Chris- and he HARDLY had a unique voice- he sounds like everyone else on the radio...and his vibrato drove me nuts- it is so damn fast! and that shit is getting old. Not a big fan of Elliot- he is boring... Taylor and Kat are my favs, but I must admit... I got the McPheever.
smiles.gif
I like Taylor.. but I dunno if I'd buy his album, I'd buy kats.
smiles.gif
thats jut my 2.

Shimmer

The look on his face when his name was called was un freaking believable.

I'm thinking Katherine and Taylor will be finalists.
I canNOT believe Elliot is still in the running.

V2LUCKY

Quote:
ssad.gif
i think if chris goes tonight, then i am done watching american idol this season. taylor and his spastic movements have grown old to me, and every time elliot sings apparently i get bored b/c i find myself cleaning my apartment. i think i would rather get a root canal than listen to an entire album of elliot. and don't get me started on katherine.....she is waaaay too cocky and smug for this stage of the game. every song she sings sounds the same, b/c she doesn't have any sensitivity for the song...she just views a song as a way for her to showcase her loud voice. and she smiles constantly b/c she is always thinking "damn, i'm good. and i look really good tonight too".
smiles.gif

ok, i spend way toooo much time thinking about american idol i think!

I agree with everything you said BUT the thing about Elliott. I LOVE him! I am so unbelievably pissed off that Chris went home tonight, this is the worst shock in American Idol history! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!Katherine should have gone home (WTF? she forgot her words)

Well now that Chris is gone I'm totally rooting for Elliott!

mishy1053

Quote:
and don't get me started on katherine.....she is waaaay too cocky and smug for this stage of the game. every song she sings sounds the same, b/c she doesn't have any sensitivity for the song...she just views a song as a way for her to showcase her loud voice. and she smiles constantly b/c she is always thinking "damn, i'm good. and i look really good tonight too".
smiles.gif

You've summed her up perfectly! I used to like her alright but she really irritates me now, and I dont think she deserves to be in the top 3 at all. Half the time I think shes out of tune and sounds whiny. My best friend and I have been rooting for Elliot for a long time. I was hoping that Kat would go tonight because I love all three of the guys. Now that Chris is gone, I hope its Taylor and Elliott in the final. I would still be happy if Taylor won, but Elliott > Everything <33

Shimmer

Wait...so people are bitching about KATHERINE being cocky when CHRIS was the one who was up on national tv and not even in the finals and talking about his fan clubs and that he wears boxer briefs, in answer and talking about the things they send him??
um.
ok.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
Wait...so people are bitching about KATHERINE being cocky when CHRIS was the one who was up on national tv and not even in the finals and talking about his fan clubs and that he wears boxer briefs, in answer and talking about the things they send him??
um.
ok.

Chris didn't bring up his fan clubs he was asked by Ryan about them.

All of them have fan clubs but Ryan can't ask each of them the same question.

I don't think it was cocky at all for him to answer a question he was asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK about the results last night
finger.gif
finger.gif

Yup that's all I have to say about that!

I won't be watching the rest of the season. Kathrine will probably win and that will just blow.
I am sorry to all the Kat fans but I just don't like the girl. She can only sing certain songs and she has struggled with many of the different catagories. She sings because she can not because it's her true passion. You can tell by how the only emtion she shows is a smile (with every damn song). I know some of you love her so it's no offense to you as I am sure those that like Kat probably didn't like Chris.

I hope it's Elliot and Taylor in the finals (now that Chris is gone). Both of them have worked hard and sing from the heart.

Shimmer

I didn't say it was cocky for him to answer the question, because honestly, that's Ryan's job (even though his numero uno job is to be a douche....) I just think his answer (the way he presented it) was cocky. He could very well have presented an overwhelmed, really humble take on it and been like "Man, there are several groups out there that have created sites etc. for my journey here and I appreciate that. I never in my wildest dreams thought that would happen and the fact that it has is something I thank _____ (God, my fans, goat cheese, whatever) for everyday." instead of coming off the way he did. Reading ONTD and a few other sites, lots of people (myself included because I'm a Chris fan) were disappointed, but a lot of the same people concede that his presentation during performance night during his interview didn't really help him.

I'm not a huge Kat fan, I've always been about Taylor and Chris. Chris for raw intensity and Taylor because he's got his heart and soul in what he's doing and by damn he's doing it, frenetic movements and all.
smiles.gif

I just really don't like Elliot. I wind up pausing my tv and cleaning my kitchen so I don't have to hear him sing. Needless to say he'll never be on my ipod
smiles.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
I didn't say it was cocky for him to answer the question, because honestly, that's Ryan's job (even though his numero uno job is to be a douche....)

LOL Ryan does sometimes have a bit of attitube.

Latest posts