American Idol

Jennifer Mcfly

I think Paris was absolutely amazing last night! She totally braught it! She was totally in her element, her voice sounded so different in the beginning, it was great! I don't understand why she's been in the bottom so much? She's so cute and sweet and can pretty much sing anything!!

I agree, Katharine is great, but she can only sing ballads. Ugh, America is pissing me off right now
:confused:

Ace, ugh! Cut that hair!!!!! So gross!

user3

Well you all know I love Chris and while I have disliked some of his performances I still love him. I thought he did a great job last night.

Sadly I think it will be Kellie that goes not ace. She just didn't do a good job last night.

I personally like Taylor and I don't see him as dork. I see him as a guy who loves to sing and loves to have fun.

I do like Katherine's voice but something about her makes me not like her in general.

eh, Elliot is ok.

Paris is such a cutie!

I agree JM the fact that Mandsia got voted off shows that people are not voting based on talent.

Yes, Joy I did notice the m/u. I personally did not like Kat's (just the overall look for her) but Kellies looked great. I taped the show on my DVR and I am going to take a pic of it so I can copy the look
greengrin.gif

MACmermaid

yay, ace is done!
rofl.gif

but chris as the 2nd last...that's ridiculous! kellie hit like 6 totally sour notes and was really not very good last night. i think she should have been in the bottom 3. but oh well - i guess people like the whole cute/naive blonde girl thing.

katherine still rubs me the wrong way. i just don't like her, while i can admit her voice is good. i think it's that she portrays only one emotion when she sings....and that emotion is smugness. to me it still looks like she's thinking "look how good i am" when she sings, as opposed to feeling the music.

at least i won't have to suffer through ace's falsetto voice and puppy dog eyes anymore! woo hoo!

Jennifer Mcfly

I'm so glad Ace is gone! Go back to hiking in Colorado and building those abs for an Abercrombie ad! Ya know, he kinda reminds me of Jason Lewis (Sex & the City) if he shaved his head...I always think that when I look at him, that he'd be so freakin' hot if he shaved his head!!!

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I'm so glad Ace is gone! Go back to hiking in Colorado and building those abs for an Abercrombie ad! Ya know, he kinda reminds me of Jason Lewis (Sex & the City) if he shaved his head...I always think that when I look at him, that he'd be so freakin' hot if he shaved his head!!!

TOTALLY!! When I saw him the other night- I was like DAY-um. until I saw that it was just slicked back, which made him look retarded. he's not a bad looking guy, minus the cheesy ass stare into the camera. and his full hair lol.. He WOULD look good buzzed like Jason Lewis was. yum...
smiles.gif

V2LUCKY

I've heard that the "bottom 3" really aren't the bottom 3. They obviously put the person who's going home there but the other 2 don't necessarily have the 2nd lowest number of votes, they're just there for the "suspense" (In my case heart attack last night with Chris in the "bottom 3"). So we don't have to be pissed off/scared next time our fav is in the bottom 3.

user3

Ok ya so you all know I think Katherine has a great voice but something about her rubs me the wrong way so.......
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
to the comments from judges about her. I've been sick with the stomach flu and that just made my night!

I played back Elliot's performance over and over again and I just don't understand why Paula was crying. Yes, he did a great job but I didn't think it was tear worthy. Maybe it was just me.

Oh and Rock on Chris!
greengrin.gif

Shimmer

Can't stand Paris.
Love Taylor.
Love Chris.
Love Katherine.
LOVED Chris's "Have you ever loved a woman" (or whatever it's called, haven't finished the coffee yet) rendition.
smiles.gif

T,C, and K are the most marketable.
smiles.gif

brandiisamonkey

Im glad Kellie went home... I can't stand her, shes sweet and all but she CAN'T sing...

I dont like Mc Phee either.. like nessa she just rubs me the wrong way...
Paris shouldn't be in the bottom, shes got SERIOUS talent
I love Chris, he shows ALOT of versitility and hes an excelent singer
Taylor I like but I think his range is rather limited
Elliot I think is a good singer I dont know WHY he moved paula so much but hey whatever lol

user3

*whew* Geez that Chris is hot! I feel sorry for his wife because he is going to have some serious ladies chasing him.

Ok so about last night. Paris seemed a squeaky to me.
As much as I can't stand Katharine her last song was really good.
I love that Taylor did Play that funky music white boy! Too funny and he was entertaining.
Elliot had a good night.
Of course I think Chris did a great job but the last song was boring.

DON'T READ BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT DIALIODOL.COM SHOWED

According to dailidol.com (thanks JM for the link) it will be Paris that goes BUT it was wrong last week.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
DON'T READ BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT DIALIODOL.COM SHOWED
According to dailidol.com (thanks JM for the link) it will be Paris that goes BUT it was wrong last week.

as you see on the site there is a margin of error, and the site only registers busy signals (ie. phone calls) so there is no account for text messages...so you really do still need to watch
smiles.gif

I don't know who I want to go, I didn't watch last night since I've kinda lost interest. at this point I really don't care. Non of them really how that Wow factor to me. Katherine could if she could get away from Ballads and experiment a little, I think Paris has got it out of all of them. I'm over Chris.

joytheobscure

I'm sad to see Paris go, I wish Taylor would go home, he's good but in a Las Vegas - something my mom would like kind of way.

Latest posts