American Idol

melozburngr

Ok- anyone have favorites yet? I do.
winks.gif

My favorites (of the girls) are Katharine McPhee - her voice is freaking awesome .. and she just seems so down to earth and fun- she kinda reminds me of Norah Jones, but more lively.
smiles.gif
I dunno- I hope she wins- I wanna buy her CD!
smiles.gif

and

Lisa Tucker, she has a great presence on stage

joytheobscure

Katharine McPhee is good - I also liked the other 17 year old girl who could really rock.. she had the best stage presence - I can't remember her name the tiny african american girl with the big big voice.. Lisa Tucker was good. One I want to see gone is the Senators daughter. A lot of the songs disappointed me they were very "Miss America" style...

melozburngr

yeah the Midnight Train to Georgia girl was good, too.
smiles.gif

Yeah, a lot of the girls sanf the ballady type, and not extraordinarly well. but thats just my opinion....
smiles.gif

colormust

omg..i just found out that my sister lives down the street from paris bennett....she lives in georgia. my sis told me that the whole town is parris crazy : D

user3

Paris!!! That girl is just a ball of adorable!!! Slap her in a Disney movie because it is cuteness overload! Love her!

Next would be Mandisa and Katharine McPhee...Oh Lisa Tucker is good too.

I know the guys have not taken the stage yet but I already have faves.

Taylor Hicks, his personality helps but he has the great rough blues voice.
Chris Daughtry I like the country/rock voice he has.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Paris!!! That girl is just a ball of adorable!!! Slap her in a Disney movie because it is cuteness overload! Love her!

Next would be Mandisa and Katharine McPhee...Oh Lisa Tucker is good too.

I know the guys have not taken the stage yet but I already have faves.

Taylor Hicks, his personality helps but he has the great rough blues voice.
Chris Daughtry I like the country/rock voice he has.

I know, she is just too cute for words! I've loved her since her audition! I also LOVE Taylor Hicks! Something about him...I can't wait to see him perform tonight!!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
and how hot is ace! umm,.. YUM!! he's such a cutie!

Very yummy!
graucho.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Is it just me, or am I the only one completely uninterested in Ace. I mean yeah, he's nice to look at, but I really don't think his voice is that great. And his stage presence was iffy. When he stared into the camera at the end I was like dude, you're not a dear stuck in headlights. He had no expression he was just staring. I know what his attempt was, to give that sexy smolder, but he was no where near it!

My faves for the night:
Of course, Taylor Hicks! He is just such a doll. I wish he sang a song a little more upbeat to go with his personality b/c he such has so much life in him.

I also like the bald guy...I forgot his name, he sang Bon Jovi, he was good too!

libra14

The bald guy was Chris. I think he's amazing. I don't like Ace either! he does nothing for me. Taylor is amazing too. I think you and I have similar tastes on this one.

user3

I think Ace is nice to look at but by far from the best vocalist. I think his looks will take him a good ways in the competion just because there is too many teenage girls with cells phones! (no offense to any of them)
I didn't vote for him because this is about singing not lookin' good.
I agree that look at the end was very blank and it cracked me up!

My faves is still Taylor Hicks and Chris Daughtry. Elliot Yamin really surprised me last night. I think Bucky Covington has potential but the boy needs to stop talking through his teeth!

I am sorry but the 3 little teenagers need to step up their game. I was very unimpressed by all three of them.

Bobby just needs to go, he reminds me of crusie signer *said in my best Simon voice*
"Sway" is way to full of himself and needs to realize he is not the next big thing!
Simon is right Gedeon has a odd smile and he just looked silly up on stage.

gigiproductions

i loved sway and chris and elliot-
reasons was hot he had like a justin thing going on lol
elliot is fugg but he did a great job
chris was awesome he had presence

and um i dont like ace as an american idol but gosh hes hot and i dont like boys w long-ish hair

of the girls i have a feeling mandisa, paris and lisa will be the ones duking it out
i love paris
winks.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
lemme clarify
greengrin.gif
i don't like ace as an american idoll, but daaamnnn he's nice to look at
graucho.gif
th_wink3.gif

I agree. He's pretty, but not when he's dead faced starin' into the camera
rofl.gif

He needs to be an Abercrombie model or something
winks.gif

Juneplum

he's the male version of becky o'donohue.. gorgeous to look at, but not an american idol! she's STUNNING but her singing isn't that great.. know whadda mean jellybean?

user3

Quote:
he's the male version of becky o'donohue.. gorgeous to look at, but not an american idol! she's STUNNUNG but her singing isn't that great.. know whadda mean jellybean?

Becky is hot stuff!
Was I the only one that thought maybe she lost herself a bit much in the song...
Almost like she was back singing with her sisters when she was young. It was really strange to me.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
he's the male version of becky o'donohue.. gorgeous to look at, but not an american idol! she's STUNNUNG but her singing isn't that great.. know whadda mean jellybean?

i totally agree, she got in b/c she's hot...plain and simple!

Latest posts