American Idol

Sweet16x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
I don't necessarily think it's because she's bigheaded...
I think it's because she spends all this time working with the industry professionals and they tell her to "do this" and "do that" and then she does and she gets canned for it. *shrug*

I'm sure there's truth to that - but there have been a lot of other girls in this competition, and most of them don't come across as conceited. I just feel like this whole American Idol thing has gone to her head.

Shimmer

I wouldn't argue that.
smiles.gif

user3

Yea, so this sucks!

is it just me or did it seem like Kat knew she was not going home?

I'll admit this is the first season I have never voted. Partly because I watch it the next morning. I record it on our DVR.

Oddly enough this is the first season that I never had a true fave. Been watching since the very first season.

However, I think next week I will be voting like crazy for Taylor.

I thought about something when I was watching it. I think Kat might smile so much because she's developed a habit of it. I still think she looks smug but it dawned on me that me she does it so much that it possibly be something she picked up way before Idol. I personally don't think that producers are telling her to smile her ass off and look so damn smug.
It still cracks me up about how she said the judges had been harsh on her. Please if you ask me they have not been hard enough.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormust
i didnt watch last night : ( so...........taylor didnt go home right? cause he is my fav of all time

Nope, Elliot did.

V2LUCKY

I'm so sad Elliott is gone now, I kinda knew it was coming but I'm still sad about it. I just hope that Katherine doesn't win even though I know she will. ugh!

Sweet16x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
Target practice anyone?
kat.jpg

OMG....that is friggin hilarious
lol.gif
!!

Atleast Elliott had THOUSANDS of fans cheering him on in his hometown. That obviously meant a lot to him. And Katharine had like what? Most of her family meeting at her parents house to support her? It cracked me up when she even defended it right before they showed Elliotts homecoming...she said, "well, I didnt have thousands of people show up, but I could really feel the support." Then 2 seconds later they show Elliotts clip and they filled an entire stadium up with fans for him. Maybe Im evil, but that was somewhat rewarding
graucho.gif

user3

Ha the whole world is use to Celebrities. Rather you see them everyday or not. Their pictures and lives are splashed everywhere.

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet16x2
OMG....that is friggin hilarious
lol.gif
!!

Atleast Elliott had THOUSANDS of fans cheering him on in his hometown. That obviously meant a lot to him. And Katharine had like what? Most of her family meeting at her parents house to support her? It cracked me up when she even defended it right before they showed Elliotts homecoming...she said, "well, I didnt have thousands of people show up, but I could really feel the support." Then 2 seconds later they show Elliotts clip and they filled an entire stadium up with fans for him. Maybe Im evil, but that was somewhat rewarding
graucho.gif

Yup, even my brother who hates AI thought it was hilarious that she had 20 people and Taylor & Elliott has thousands. It made ME feel better too.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Ha the whole world is use to Celebrities. Rather you see them everyday or not. Their pictures and lives are splashed everywhere.

I disagree.
It isn't a big deal to be in parts of Cali and see Nicole or Paris or LiLo or whomever out and about. It's not even a big deal to see George Clooney or Jake Gyllenhaalllllll out and about...

But here in Arlington TX? Yeah, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson are from this area but they'd still make HUGE waves doing a meet n greet. And they're local.

Regular town America doesn't deal with celebs the way hell ay does. *shrug*

user3

I live in CA and I don't see celebs out all over the place. I visit San Fran and LA all the time. When a celeb is spotted it's a big deal for many people.
I've lived here for 15 years and the celeb craze is just the same as in my home state of GA.

Pink_minx

I want Taylor to win...we already have Kelly Clarkson here dont need another one of her again. Taylor's music is fresh and so much different and I like that, and we need a variety of music here! Katheryn may have the young pretty look, but Taylor has a unique voice and great personality that makes him stand out the most.

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
I want Taylor to win...we already have Kelly Clarkson here dont need another one of her again. Taylor's music is fresh and so much different and I like that, and we need a variety of music here! Katheryn may have the young pretty look, but Taylor has a unique voice and great personality that makes him stand out the most.

I TOTALLY AGREE. Taylor can sing anything while it seems as though McPhee can only sing ballads. Anyways, Taylor even got Simon Cowell to stand up and cheer for him! Now those of you who watches every episode of AI knows that Simon always let Taylor down for most of his performances.....but not last night. Let see who wins on tonight's show. Out of 217 calls I've made, I only got through once to vote for Taylor
lol.gif

Latest posts