Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

mosha010

There's a Dillard's by my work. I'm going to call it. But knowing my area (herald square) it's all sold out

mosha010

There's a Dillard's by my work. I'm going to call it. But knowing my area (herald square) it's all sold out
Apparently that wasn't a Dillard's. Lol. There isn't any in New York. I didn't even know. Yea it's ok. I can survive with caramel in the meantime.

BunnyHeffner

I'm hoping someone can help me match a shade in the (uber-hard-to-find) Dipbrow. I currently use (and adore) the MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme in Deep Dark Brunette. What color do you think would be the best match?
Thanks, everyone!

Yazmin

I'm hoping someone can help me match a shade in the (uber-hard-to-find) Dipbrow. I currently use (and adore) the MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme in Deep Dark Brunette. What color do you think would be the best match?  Thanks, everyone!
Dark Brown could be too dark, so I think Chocolate may be the best match for you.

honey on boost

The woman who does my brows (she's amazing if you're in Miami) sells her own version of brow "pomade" called WONDERBROW. It actually came out a month or so before Anastasia's. I've been using it for the past few months and I love it. A little goes a loooong way. It's cheap and free shipping too. I'll put her website below.

https://squareup.com/market/browrehab

kimibos

The woman who does my brows (she's amazing if you're in Miami) sells her own version of brow "pomade" called WONDERBROW. It actually came out a month or so before Anastasia's. I've been using it for the past few months and I love it. A little goes a loooong way. It's cheap and free shipping too. I'll put her website below.

https://squareup.com/market/browrehab
Your brows are amazing! she must be a really good.

erine1881

I'm hoping someone can help me match a shade in the (uber-hard-to-find) Dipbrow. I currently use (and adore) the MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme in Deep Dark Brunette. What color do you think would be the best match?  Thanks, everyone!
Either Chocolate (more red) or Dark Brown. But the brow fluidline is coming back if you want to stick with that.

honey on boost

Your brows are amazing! she must be a really good.
aww thank you
blush-anim-cl.gif