Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

alexisweaver

I used the palette yesterday and actually like Cream and Orange Soda. *sigh* I'm sold, I'll keep it.
peace2.gif

kimibos

i woke up very late yesterday, since i have been having headaches and insomnia lately. I missed the delivery of the palette. i dont see anything saying that i have to sign a paper. Why cant they just put in in the mail box or next to the door?
it says
Customer not available or business closed - Please contact local Post Office to pick up or reschedule delivery

the usps page says "ready to pick up"
icon_eek.gif
wtff.gif

alexisweaver

That's what I was gonna say, although she probably doesn't run cs herself, she could at least let her staff know because I know she sees the Instagram comments with everyone bashing her.
I am blaming her though. Whether it's her or her customer service; She sees the people upset and doesn't respond, but dog forbid a MUA leaves a comment, she can answer back REAL fast!

Beautybuyer

Y'all see her announcement about sephora? It's going to carry stuff for a limited time? Maybe she can't handle the demand and all the customers?

Yazmin

I guess it'd be too much to ask that she stock Sephora stores pronto? I really want that contour kit. I would love to get it, with the current discount plus Ebates and Sephora points.

fallenang3l211

UGHHHHH. I got my order in the mail today. I was supposed to have the Lavish palette, brow fix, and brow duality. I got brow duality and clear brow gel sent to me. WTFFFF?!?!? I emailed them asking for a refund on my other 2 products. I'm so irritated -_-

mosha010

I'm SO sad the pomades r sold out everywhere. Just when I had found a match. Just when I thought I ha it. Nowhere to be found. Blaaaaahhhhh

erine1881

UGHHHHH.  I got my order in the mail today.  I was supposed to have the Lavish palette, brow fix, and brow duality.  I got brow duality and clear brow gel sent to me.  WTFFFF?!?!?  I emailed them asking for a refund on my other 2 products.  I'm so irritated -_-
Good luck with that. I just sent them a third email, commented in her IG AND on her FB page trying to get my missing palette that i paid for. Still nothing.

fallenang3l211

Good luck with that. I just sent them a third email, commented in her IG AND on her FB page trying to get my missing palette that i paid for. Still nothing.
Argh...this is so frustrating. I'm contemplating calling them but I have a feeling I'll end up throwing my phone at the wall. This is really such a shame. I was SO excited when I got ABHpro and I haven't had any problems up til now. I hope you get some kind of response or resolution soon!

Yazmin

I'm SO sad the pomades r sold out everywhere. Just when I had found a match. Just when I thought I ha it. Nowhere to be found. Blaaaaahhhhh
I suggest you make their booth your first or second stop next week, if you can. Too bad I wasn't going - we could tag team.