Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

erine1881

Thankfully a couple different stores carry SOME of their products (tho not the entire line), so people can at least get products thru other retailers without dealing with shitty service.

erine1881

Ahahahahaha so i just got an email saying they "sent me the wrong tracking info for my order, and if i haven't already received my package at 62 E Ave, here's the right tracking number..." So they gave me the wrong address. Ok. Then i look at the email again and it says "Dear Marjorie B...." What the actual fuck!?

alexisweaver

FAIL! I got that email too but thankfully it was the right address.

I can't shake my head enough about this whole thing.

shontay07108

I ordered from that site so long ago that my memory is a little fuzzy, but I think when I ordered the brow gel I had to contact them to find out if my order had shipped. Not a fan of that. At least it got to me quickly, but that's not how you do business. People shouldn't have to wonder what's up with merchandise they paid for. Thankfully, I don't have to order anything else from there. I was kinda excited about the concealer, but I see it contains an ingredient that I cannot use.

kimibos

Quote: Originally Posted by PixieDancer Oh she will LOVE it! Did you get one too? It's the best overall palette I have come across in a long time! I use every shade and it creates so many different looks! And it is hands down the best travel palette EVER! I could take JUST THIS PALETTE and be completely satisfied! It's the one thing that got me excited enough to start this thread!!

Thanks hun! i didnt get it for me. im hopping she makes the matte ones in singles, like erine mentioned. so i can buy those.

its going to be here on Tuesday! i cant wait.

Beautybuyer

Wow the drama lol That sucks! She's pretty new still you'd think she'd want to build up a good CS rep. Luckily I have full eyebrows and just get the wiz pencil in brunette I think. I love it! Though my second one from ulta broke off a bunch when I first got it! Now I know to check it before I drive off. I was interested in the contour palette but there's so many and so many to probably come out I'll skip it. I want to try the dip brow but I feel it may be over kill?

alexisweaver

Hey ladies! I finally got mine today. I am just soooo disappointed. I'm returning it and getting my money back. Two weeks of BS for that small, poorly designed palette?! Not worth it. Not worth it. I was excited because everyone is always raving about Anastasia's products and about that palette; I'm not a fan whatsoever.

deadSAVVY

Hey ladies! I finally got mine today. I am just soooo disappointed. I'm returning it and getting my money back. Two weeks of BS for that small, poorly designed palette?! Not worth it. Not worth it. I was excited because everyone is always raving about Anastasia's products and about that palette; I'm not a fan whatsoever.
you didn't like it? The palette is off putting at first, But the shadows are boss! I know their cs is crap but did you atleast play with the palette hun? I find them to be pigmented and a great mix of shades. Idk sorry to hear you disappointed! I wonder what kind of trouble it will be just to return something ayyy

alexisweaver

I wonder what kind of trouble it will be just to return something ayyy
I literally opened it and said out loud "This is it?! All that trouble for this??"
I haven't played with it yet and have no desire to (that's the frustration talking right now).
I'll try it out first but I don't even really want it anymore. I'm really disappointed.

I did pick up the Sephora COTY palette today though…it's freakin' huge. I played with it a bit in-store and fell in love. The pigmentation is wonderful!

deadSAVVY

I literally opened it and said out loud "This is it?! All that trouble for this??" I haven't played with it yet and have no desire too (that's the frustration talking right now). I'll try it out first but I don't even really want it anymore. I'm really disappointed. I did pick of Sephore COTY palette today though…it's freakin' huge. I played with it a bit in-store and fell in love. The pigmentation is wonderful!
Yeah I understand. Mine got to me without tracking and a half opened envelope. I was pissed and still ended up liking it lol. $24 or however much it was isn't too bad for it. It's not bulky so I'm happy! Definitely play first girl! :heart:

User38

oh dear, what a nightmare of CS.. worse than Chanel!

I always buy from Sephora or Nordies .. at least there's more responsible providers.

smileyt06

Crazy! Hearing this now I will never order from her site. Ill wait till it hits a retail store or wait till imats next yr!

alexisweaver

I always buy from Sephora or Nordies .. at least there's more responsible providers.
Chanel has bad customer service? I wouldn't think they would!
oh.gif

Yazmin

What sucks is the products I wanted (brow palette, concealers) are not available with them - not yet anyway, though I'm not sure if they will be. Speaking of which, my order arrived today. They packaged the palette in a box with no other stuffing, barrier around it so it was just loose in the box, while the concealers were sent separately in a padded mailer. It could have all fit in one or the other. Fortunately, all of the powders were in tact.

erine1881

What sucks is the products I wanted (brow palette, concealers) are not available with them - not yet anyway, though I'm not sure if they will be.  Speaking of which, my order arrived today.  They packaged the palette in a box with no other stuffing, barrier around it so it was just loose in the box, while the concealers were sent separately in a padded mailer.  It could have all fit in one or the other.  Fortunately, all of the powders were in tact. 
Yeah, the brows and concealers are just gonna be on her site only. My lavish palette came today. My catwalk palette is missing :rolleyes: I just send an email off, so let's see how long it takes for me to get a response. Plus i got another email with someone else's tracking number for their lavish palette. Their CS is something else, i tell ya! :eek:hboy:

Beautybuyer

So I think she'll be out of stock awhile. I saw someone comment about her being at imats NY and she said she wouldn't be because she's out of stock. Eek

fallenang3l211

ah crap...I thought I was the only one having issues with shipping. I think with the new brow kit, concealers, and lavish coming out all around the same time there have been MAJOR issues. I ordered my brow kit & concealer the day it launched and 10 days had gone by without any word on shipping. I emailed twice and then I got an email with tracking info, my stuff was sent fedex 2day. I got it today. Pretty happy with it! I have another package that I'm waiting for...one with the lavish palette..and it seems like I'll be waiting a while.

Prior to this I've never had any issues. I always got emails with tracking numbers! My contour kit came soooo fast when I ordered it.

I think she bit off more than she could chew by releasing/relaunching so many items at the same time.

erine1881

Yeah, so far I've received my lavish palette, along with the tracking numbers for Marjorie's and Hannah's (whoever they are :dunno: ) lavish palette. But no sight or sound of catwalk palette. :sigh: