Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

erine1881

Has anybody used the pro brow palette before? Hows the quality of those powders in the brows? I like that there's a wide range of colours. The wax and concealer tho i won't use.

shontay07108

I haven't used the powder palette before, but I have used the powder duos. I liked them a lot. Pigmented and hold up well. I was eyeing the palette, but I prefer the pomade texture.

miss0annette

Has anybody used the pro brow palette before? Hows the quality of those powders in the brows? I like that there's a wide range of colours. The wax and concealer tho i won't use.
I have her beauty express palette for brows and eyes in brunette. I love the brow powder duo it came with. I used to use mac charcoal brown to fill in my brows but I find myself reaching for the powder duo instead. The set also came with wax and a highlight powder duo. They're all very buttery and nice! I'm sure the pro one is similar but with more colors. I actually like that one because it does come with concealer. I'm usually to lazy to reach for my own so I skip that. Haha

User38

I am loving the dipbrow mousse.. it's an amazing product. I am still having a bit of trouble with the colours tho.. I need to mix two in order to get the right shade. But then, there is not one company which makes this product in my shade.

erine1881

I haven't used the powder palette before, but I have used the powder duos. I liked them a lot. Pigmented and hold up well. I was eyeing the palette, but I prefer the pomade texture.
I have her beauty express palette for brows and eyes in brunette. I love the brow powder duo it came with. I used to use mac charcoal brown to fill in my brows but I find myself reaching for the powder duo instead. The set also came with wax and a highlight powder duo. They're all very buttery and nice! I'm sure the pro one is similar but with more colors. I actually like that one because it does come with concealer. I'm usually to lazy to reach for my own so I skip that. Haha
I'm guessing they're the same things then, just all the colours vs the one (or duo) colour. I'm looking for something for my second kit. Thanks dolls!

miss0annette

I'm guessing they're the same things then, just all the colours vs the one (or duo) colour. I'm looking for something for my second kit. Thanks dolls!
I want to try the brow wiz but I'm letting my brows grow out right now so they look like a hot mess. :D

Yazmin

I finally remembered to take a pic of the display noting the new Dipbrow shades coming out this fall:
4d55915f_image.jpeg

kimibos

i had been eyeing the Brow wiz for some time, since pixie raved about it in the first pages. i only needed it to fill some crazy spots one of my brows has. i have always been a clear mascara girl, and never ever thought about a pencil. BUT my dad got me the perfect brown pencil in brunette/dark brunette and OMG i love it. he also got me the matte highlighter in camille.
which is now my favorite thing ever! its so easy to use and blends like a dream.

im a convert!!!
heart.gif

erine1881

Her lavish palette is back up, LE, on her site, for those who missed it at holiday time (no pro discount tho). I ordered one for my kit cuz i love mine so much!

PixieDancer

Her lavish palette is back up, LE, on her site, for those who missed it at holiday time (no pro discount tho). I ordered one for my kit cuz i love mine so much!
I told you you'd love it! I reach for it a ton.. And always have it in my travel makeup case!! So it's been everything I wanted it to be! Glad you love it... Better than Catwalk is the question now???

Latest posts