Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

dash4

I really hope they make Violeta in the Mario Master palette - permanent..

in fact, I hope they make a lot of those shades permanent.. but ESPECIALLY violeta. I have a big dip in mine. :(

So I just got my shipment today and it's nooooot right.. someone please tell me when u order the contour kit tan to deep, do they send u a generic kit with no pots?? And then the sent me 4 in the eye shadow pose, 3 peacock, and 5 chocolate crumbles... might I add these colors weren't even in my cart. So I'm missing a whole contour kit in tan-deep and where are the colors I actually ordered for the eyeshadow.. they could have told me they didn't have them and just took it off my bill and not try to send colors that I didnt..

What in the world??.. I have heard of some strange mix-ups, but this one takes the cake. Have they worked it out with you? I hope they send your items AND let you keep the ones they sent. Not that you need that many eyeshadows lol..

I recently had Mac send me a totally different item. I ordered a lipstick and they sent me a Nutcracker mini-lipstick set...After a hassle with their online chat rep (don't EVER use that - if you have issues)... I ended up calling the phone line and got a replacement + 2 day shipping, plus they told me to keep the wrong item..

Anyway I hope you got it straightened out to your satisfaction.

Tashaboo

I really hope they make Violeta in the Mario Master palette - permanent..

in fact, I hope they make a lot of those shades permanent.. but ESPECIALLY violeta. I have a big dip in mine. :(

What in the world??.. I have heard of some strange mix-ups, but this one takes the cake. Have they worked it out with you? I hope they send your items AND let you keep the ones they sent. Not that you need that many eyeshadows lol..

I recently had Mac send me a totally different item. I ordered a lipstick and they sent me a Nutcracker mini-lipstick set...After a hassle with their online chat rep (don't EVER use that - if you have issues)... I ended up calling the phone line and got a replacement + 2 day shipping, plus they told me to keep the wrong item..

Anyway I hope you got it straightened out to your satisfaction.
Ya it was a LOOONNNGGGG wait but I didn't want to request it via a chat or email. So i spoke with them after waiting at least an hour. but they did say i could keep them and they expedited the missing items fed ex so i was happy about that. Just got those a couple of days ago. But now just waiting for the new items that were backordered till today dec 12... it said it will be fedex'd so just waiting on that and ill be a happy camper. So let me tell ya'll what goodies I got.. *got a little crazy* So the things I love the most!!
lipglosses- tara and sepia
stick foundation- chestnut and cocoa (not my color)
the eye shadows- black diamond, gem, party dress, dark chocolate
then i havent tried the contour kits yet- medium and the tan-deep in the dry kit. I'm not crazy about the tan-deep now that I have it.. it looks very reddish and orangeyish ... sooo we shall see... i got a couple of stand alone countour refills in the color that i think would look less orange.. and i will test those out.. if i don't like.. REGIFT!!! LOL
finally i got the brow pen just cause.. i kinda like it... again still waiting for the next to come in.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I just received my last two orders from the sale (I was out of town so I had Fedex hold my packages and then they were delivered today) and unfortunately, they made a mistake with one of my orders. I did not receive the Smoke eyeshadow and I received two Stone eyeshadows (I only ordered one). I sent them an email notifying them of the mistake and I received an email from customer care stating that I may experience a delay in response to my email. After receiving that email, I thought I might get a faster response if I called, however, after waiting for 25 minutes and still not getting through, I just hung up. While I normally wouldn't be too bothered by a small mistake, after being a little frustrated with how long they originally took to ship the order (they did arrive in quickly though), I'm a little miffed that I now have to wait who knows how long to get a response and get this issue fixed so I can get the eyeshadow I originally ordered.

PrettyTwisted

Has anyone tried ABH Brow Tint/Brow Pen in Universal Dark? I'm curious if anyone here found it to be red-toned like most of the Sephora reviews say.

DILLIGAF

So I got my package today for the shadows I picked out during the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales. I will have to say I was surprised to see the package because I never got the shipping confirmation. I will have to say everything was in the box and do want to commend ABH for how everything was packaged. I recently ordered from tarte during their friends and family sale and one of those shadows showed up shattered. ABH had a larger box filled with shredded paper, gently cradling my products. I wish other companies would follow suit.

fur4elise

They should. It's a fantastic palette. I've never had shadows I could use so easily. No primer, barely touch the brush to the pan, super pigmented... I just wish there was one lighter shade.

Totally agree with [MENTION=100617]GreenEyedAllie[/MENTION] ! Easy to blend, coordinates with other shades/brands I have in my collection...I reach for this all the time! It has more dents than any of the other palettes I added in 2016! ;)

Kaidan

The Mario palette is easily one of the best eye shadow palettes of 2016. They really need to bring it back one more time. It blends to perfection, no primer needed, doesn't crease or fade, the shades are well matched, and they are great for true neutral-toned people despite looking like a warm-toned palette. If it comes back, I'll buy a backup because it's truly worth it. I'm looking forward to what ABH brings this year besides the lip palette and new liquid lipstick shades.

Prettypackages

I heard the lip palette is nice. Because that Mario palette was released so many times I just assumed I'd be able to get it. I kept putting it off.

Last edited:

awickedshape

There is one shade in my Mario palette that is a bit patchy when compared to the other shades... I think it's 5th Ave. But it's still such a good palette.

Rinstar

Fans of Dipbrow--- I want to get some, but I have a question about shades. My brows are pretty much the color "clear" lol, but a lot of brow products lean very orange on me. I am debating between blond and taupe, but feel like blond may go orange on me. Any experience with these two shades would be welcome.

Sweetyellow

Fans of Dipbrow--- I want to get some, but I have a question about shades. My brows are pretty much the color "clear" lol, but a lot of brow products lean very orange on me. I am debating between blond and taupe, but feel like blond may go orange on me. Any experience with these two shades would be welcome.

This thread helped me when I was trying to pick between Ebony and Granite. HTH https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddi.../abh_dipbrow_swatches_all_shades_comparisons/

Swatches - http://i.imgur.com/0WChBmM.jpg

B

blurple

I'm really pale myself and have invisible eyebrows and I have taupe. It took a while to get used to actually seeing I have eyebrows but it was a good tone.

fur4elise

Coz' you know ABH was not going to be left out of the spring highlighter game!!!

ABH x Nicole Guerriero
Launching March 3rd online at Sephora and the ABH website! Kit will be in stores (Sephora exclusive kit) starting March 15th ~ $40

Yowwwwwsaaaaah! Jeffrey Star just posted a video swatching this! Don't necessarily care for him...but the palette is awesome!

[video=youtube_share;RL0M8LIOgSo]https://youtu.be/RL0M8LIOgSo[/video]

Alysse011

I don't like JS either,but I am so interested in this. Which is ridiculous since highlighters last forever and I already have enough! They're just so pretty though haha

MaryJane

The new glow kit is pretty but it's gonna be a pass for me. These colors just won't work for me as highlighters (although they would make pretty eyeshadows). I'm not a 'I can see you from outer space' highlighter gal, I prefer subtle. I am SOO OVER seeing instagram pics where the highlighter is so obvious that it's almost distracting.

Latest posts