Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

leonah

[MENTION=95375]stormborn[/MENTION] can't quote you but thank you but unfortunately I can't order from macys or sephora since I live outside the US :(

Alysse011

[MENTION=12810]Icecaramellatte[/MENTION] yes you definitely need it lol
[MENTION=101465]leonah[/MENTION] I ran by Sephora yesterday and hey had stacks on stacks of the Mario palette.

leonah

[MENTION=94524]Alysse011[/MENTION]

I'm still not in the US I live in Sweden.. :( I have a shipping forwarding company that I usually use for example mac, colourpop etc or other sites based over there but both sephora and macys (and ulta) don't take my paypal or credit card since they only take those from someone living in the US. it's so annoying when lots of other sites take a foreign paypal/card

but I do appreciate you guys telling me though <3

slowlikehoney

Does anyone still have orders from the sale that didn't ship out yet? I've been trying to be patient because I know that they were probably swamped with orders during their sale, however, I'm starting to lose patience as it's been 9 days since I placed my first order and a week since my last order and both are still processing. All of the orders that I've placed on Black Friday through Cyber Monday at other companies have all either been shipped or I've already received them (I did receive two of four my orders from Anastasia Beverly Hills in a timely manner though) so waiting this long without a shipping confirmation is becoming unacceptable at this point. If I don't get a shipping confirmation by tomorrow evening, I'm emailing them because it's getting ridiculous at this point.

My order hasn't shipped, and I ordered not too long after the sale started. Still says that it's being processed.

Shars

@Alysse011

I'm still not in the US I live in Sweden.. :( I have a shipping forwarding company that I usually use for example mac, colourpop etc or other sites based over there but both sephora and macys (and ulta) don't take my paypal or credit card since they only take those from someone living in the US. it's so annoying when lots of other sites take a foreign paypal/card

Have you ever tried contacting your bank to add a US address as an additional address for your card. If you have a friend or family member there you could use their address. Maybe even the forwarding company's address. It wouldn't be a mailing address but just an extra address. I live outside the US and have a US address added to my card in addition to my actual address and Sephora US lets me order online using that with no problems. I still can't use it like that with Macy's or Bloomingdales but for sure I can with Sephora.

stormborn

[MENTION=94524]Alysse011[/MENTION]

Aww I didn't see your location when I posted. I live outside the US so I run into the same issue ordering from some websites like Ulta but my workaround is using my Paypal to buy an e-gift card to cover my purchase, then using that on the Ulta website to ship to my mail forwarder. It's definitely a roundabout way of doing it but it works for me! I hope you get your hands on the palette! <3

BrittLuvsMakeup

My order hasn't shipped, and I ordered not too long after the sale started. Still says that it's being processed.

The first order that I placed shortly after midnight on the 25th shipped today. I did not receive a shipping confirmation email, I just happened to check my order status online and saw it marked as shipped with a clickable link to be able to track it.

I just received this email from Anastasia Beverly Hills in regards to my last order (from the 27th of last month) which hasn't shipped yet.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your patience while we process your order.

Due to the high volume, our team is working around the clock to ensure that your order gets to you as soon as possible.

Your shipping confirmation and tracking number will be sent as soon as your order ships. If you have already received this information, please disregard this message.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at (800) 310-3773, Monday-Friday, 9AM to 6PM CST.

Last edited:

Shars

The first order that I placed shortly after midnight on the 25th shipped today. I did not receive a shipping confirmation email, I just happened to check my order status online and saw it marked as shipped with a clickable link to be able to track it.

I just received this email from Anastasia Beverly Hills in regards to my last order (from the 27th of last month) which hasn't shipped yet.

I just saw them reprocess the charge on my card today and just like you, I see from my online account that my order has shipped -- apparently it shipped since Friday! I haven't received the confirmation email as yet but I believe that the last time I ordered from them during a peak period, my order shipped like a day before I even got the email. NARS does that nonsense as well.

MaryJane

I was finally able to get a straight answer today on why my order is still in processing. On the 25th, right after midnight,I ordered 8 eye shadows, all of which were showing as instock. I got a confirmation email the same day but the status has been showing as processing ever since. When I inquired twice about this last week I was told it due to volume;that wasn't true. I called today and was told 5 of the shadows were on back order! Apparently there was a glitch in their system on Black Friday where it wasn't updating out of stock items.

I can accept that explanation but I'm really angry about being lied to. Why not just tell me last week my items are on backorder? They couldn't even give me a date about when they would be available. I asked them to send the 3 they had in stock and was told it had to go through 'upper management' to ship separately. That blew my mind. Why should I have to wait when they have the items? I asked for a call back from a supervisor but I'm not holding my breath.

these things happen but the lack of customer service is unacceptable. I'm tempted to cancel the order.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I just saw them reprocess the charge on my card today and just like you, I see from my online account that my order has shipped -- apparently it shipped since Friday! I haven't received the confirmation email as yet but I believe that the last time I ordered from them during a peak period, my order shipped like a day before I even got the email. NARS does that nonsense as well.

I'm glad to hear that your order shipped! I know exactly what you mean, I received the shipping confirmation for the order that shipped the day before yesterday last night. I've also gotten packages from ABH in the past where I didn't receive a shipment confirmation at all and the order just showed up. I personally hate when stuff like that happens because I like to know when my orders are coming and I don't constantly check websites to see when a tracking number is put up because I assume that if a website typically sends out shipping confirmation emails, that I'll get one when it ships.

I was finally able to get a straight answer today on why my order is still in processing. On the 25th, right after midnight,I ordered 8 eye shadows, all of which were showing as instock. I got a confirmation email the same day but the status has been showing as processing ever since. When I inquired twice about this last week I was told it due to volume;that wasn't true. I called today and was told 5 of the shadows were on back order! Apparently there was a glitch in their system on Black Friday where it wasn't updating out of stock items.

I can accept that explanation but I'm really angry about being lied to. Why not just tell me last week my items are on backorder? They couldn't even give me a date about when they would be available. I asked them to send the 3 they had in stock and was told it had to go through 'upper management' to ship separately. That blew my mind. Why should I have to wait when they have the items? I asked for a call back from a supervisor but I'm not holding my breath.

these things happen but the lack of customer service is unacceptable. I'm tempted to cancel the order.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with your order. The information about some of the items in your order being on backorder should have been provided to you when you first contacted them about your order. From my experience, I thought that companies also send an email when items are on backorder or it is noted somewhere in your order summary on the company's website. Although I thought it was great of them to allow people to order eyeshadows again on Cyber Monday (I believe it was Cyber Monday), I hope this doesn't cause further delay for people whose orders weren't fulfilled on Black Friday with eyeshadows that ended up being on backorder. I hope they improve their customer service and shipping times for their next major sale because to not have orders fulfilled by this point since Black Friday is unacceptable for items that all were advertised to be in stock.

Tashaboo

So I just got my shipment today and it's nooooot right.. someone please tell me when u order the contour kit tan to deep, do they send u a generic kit with no pots?? And then the sent me 4 in the eye shadow pose, 3 peacock, and 5 chocolate crumbles... might I add these colors weren't even in my cart. So I'm missing a whole contour kit in tan-deep and where are the colors I actually ordered for the eyeshadow.. they could have told me they didn't have them and just took it off my bill and not try to send colors that I didnt..

Tashaboo

View attachment 57780
Please mind the other stuff but I had gotten soooo many of the same shadows I was looking like... Ohh Okay?!?! But will be calling asap to get the rest of my stuff I did order.

Last edited:

BrittLuvsMakeup

So I just got my shipment today and it's nooooot right.. someone please tell me when u order the contour kit tan to deep, do they send u a generic kit with no pots?? And then the sent me 4 in the eye shadow pose, 3 peacock, and 5 chocolate crumbles... might I add these colors weren't even in my cart. So I'm missing a whole contour kit in tan-deep and where are the colors I actually ordered for the eyeshadow.. they could have told me they didn't have them and just took it off my bill and not try to send colors that I didnt..

View attachment 57780
Please mind the other stuff but I had gotten soooo many of the same shadows I was looking like... Ohh Okay?!?! But will be calling asap to get the rest of my stuff I did order.

I'm sorry to hear that you received incorrect items. Getting an empty contour palette when you ordered a ready made kit and getting multiple shades of eyeshadows that you didn't even order is completely unacceptable (on top of the time that it took for them to ship out your order that you placed on Black Friday). That's infuriating. Did you get everything else you ordered? I hope that they are able to ship out the correct items immediately. Please keep us updated with how customer service handles this situation. I had to reschedule the delivery date of my final two orders that shipped recently so I'm hoping I don't have any problems like this when I receive them. They seriously need to fix the issues they've had during this sale before their next one because this whole experience has been such a nightmare for many of their customers.

MaryJane

My Black Friday order finally arrived yesterday. I was happy to see I received the correct shadows and they weren't damaged. As I was putting the shadows in the palette, I realized how much I gravitate to the same types of colors - light and mid tone neutrals. LOL. I'm ok with that, those are the colors I feel most comfortable wearing. I'm happy with my color selection and I'm really looking forward to trying Macaroon and Plum Smoke. 8 shadows for less than $40 was the best bargain I've gotten in a long time.

DILLIGAF

My Black Friday order finally arrived yesterday. I was happy to see I received the correct shadows and they weren't damaged. As I was putting the shadows in the palette, I realized how much I gravitate to the same types of colors - light and mid tone neutrals. LOL. I'm ok with that, those are the colors I feel most comfortable wearing. I'm happy with my color selection and I'm really looking forward to trying Macaroon and Plum Smoke. 8 shadows for less than $40 was the best bargain I've gotten in a long time.

You are going to love Macaroon. I'm waiting on the restock on the 12th to get the shadows that I ordered during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Plum Smoke was in my order.

Latest posts