Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

fur4elise

They apparently have a lot. Kat Von D too!

The KVD blushes that were d/c'd earlier this year finally made it to stores here in MI about 2+ months ago...so I bet there will be a delay on any appearance of ABH stuffs. I will be sure to look the next time I wander into Marshall's/TJMaxx!

montREALady

So MR sold out as soon as the VIB sale went live. It was in my cart all along then I went to check out a little after 3am and it said I needed to have something in my cart :rolleyes: . It's showing in stock at local Sephora's but that is never accurate, so I ordered it to pick up later from Macy's, they have 10% Ebates. It's available online too. I'll check my Sephora's though. I got my big fat check from Ebates and it's in my Paypal and I was going to use it for this. If I see it in store I'll just buy a Sephora gc with my Paypal and buy it. *sigh*

Update it restocked on Sephora.com so I ordered it.

Last edited:

leonah

damn I missed the mario palette last week. had it in my cart at ulta and then it disappeared the next day when I got my cash :( now I feel like I need to splurge on the MR palette instead. I hope burnt orange is really similar to isabel from the MM palette since that was one of the colors that stood out for me

fur4elise

damn I missed the mario palette last week. had it in my cart at ulta and then it disappeared the next day when I got my cash :( now I feel like I need to splurge on the MR palette instead. I hope burnt orange is really similar to isabel from the MM palette since that was one of the colors that stood out for me
I would say that yes Isabel and Burnt Orange are very close though BO I think is a tad darker. I am absolutely loving that these 2 palettes go so well together! ;)

eta: Much late to update but Isabel is actually the darker shade of the two. ;)

Last edited:

fur4elise

:shocked:60% off ABH single eye shadows starting 11/25! $4.80 each! This is just too good to pass up as I have been wanting to try the titanium shadows!
Does any one have shades they love? Christine put together some quad ideas.

awickedshape

:shocked:60% off ABH single eye shadows starting 11/25! $4.80 each! This is just too good to pass up as I have been wanting to try the titanium shadows!

I can't lol
I have too many browser windows open lol
And too much eyeshadow, come to think of it lol

Shars

I think they currently have a 4 for $40 deal and you get a quad palette for them. I wonder if the discounts will combine.

Rinstar

Do we think this starts at midnight or what?? I need some.... I just got the Modern Renaissance palette for my bday and it is delectable, so ABH shadows are my new jam

DILLIGAF

Pink Champagne
Chocolate Crumble
Truffle
Henna

There's quad for you! They don't necessarily go together but they are some of the highest sheen Titanium shadows.

DILLIGAF

I have a short list just in case the site actually works during the sale

Soft Gold
Amber
Aubergine
Mermaid
Midnight
Metal
Gold Rush

Jayjayy

I can't remember the last time I used the ABH single shadows I already own! Let alone her numerous palettes that also go unloved. The old me wouldn't pass up this sale for ANYTHING, but the reformed me isn't going to get suckered in. I refuse! :snooty:

....but I may sneak a peek at the new brushes. For research purposes only lol

dash4

Pink Champagne
Chocolate Crumble
Truffle
Henna

There's quad for you! They don't necessarily go together but they are some of the highest sheen Titanium shadows.

I fell asleep before the fun started, but it looks most the eyeshadows are OOS. But I agree with your list! I have most of those and they're so good. Henna, Truffle and Pink Champagne are 3 of my favorites!

I was only able to get Brownie...

There are a few more shades available (ironically most of what is left - is what is included in other ABH palettes..besides Morocco, of course :-( )

Most of the contour shades are still in stock, so I bought a few more of those in darker shades.. I squeaked out of there just over the $25 threshold to get free shipping.. Congrats to those who got in on this.. I would have nabbed 2-3 of the Morocco (my favorite ABH shadow ever)..

MaryJane

I was up at midnight and after about a 1/2 hour of almost placing an order and getting kicked off the site, I was able to order. The shadow deal was too hard to pass up. I ordered 9 - chiffon, brownie, fudge, plum smoke, augergine, not today, comfort, (I forgot the other 2), also got the new eyeliner brush and a gloss. I think in total my order was about $70. I just hope it ships soon, due to the volume, I'm sure they'll be a delay.

DILLIGAF

I have a short list just in case the site actually works during the sale

Soft Gold
Amber
Aubergine
Mermaid
Midnight
Metal
Gold Rush

Out of this list I was able to get 4 into my basket and was about to hit submit order when I decided to skip. Like someone said the old me wouldn't have skipped this sale for nothing but I realized I need to use more of what I already have. I had this revelation after buying a Viseart palette at Camera Ready Cosmetics lol.