Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

laurennnxox

I'm so torn about ordering sad girl. In some photos it looks really nice, and others I really don't like how it looks. I like dark colors, like I have OCC Black Metal Dahlia and like it. But I ordered heathers and really disliked it. It reminded me of KVD Vampira. Too dark and kinda pulled brown on me. Sad Girl looks like it has more dimension. I'm MUFE 110 (aka lightest and pinkest shade) I'm not sure what my mac color would be. Their foundation is generally slightly too dark for me. But yeah not sure what to do!

Anaphora

I'm 99% sure this snow storm is going to prevent my package from going out on time to reach ABH for a return if I take it in today. Should I just try to CB them? 3 out of the 4 were only hand swatched. Ugh. :sigh:

Prettypackages

Ugh.
sigh.gif
call and se if they go by shipment date or date they receive it. Explain to them you think the storm is going to cause a delay.

Anaphora

which ones are u returning? I think u can CB them if u wanted, why not! edit: also my package that has my diva ring light is delayed and I am so pissed but what can I do lol :/
Spicy, Sweet Talker, and Lovely. I lip swatched Pure Hollywood, so I'll probably try to work with it since I know I wouldn't want to buy a liquid lippy someone had put on their lips.

Davuu

As far as I know, you can only get the single shadows off the ABH website.
However, they do their best to re stock. When though, I do not know.
Hopefully soon, if you have IG, Twitter, FB and any other social media apps/sites, you can follow ABH.
Also keep checking back here, the members are always doing their best to update the threads with current information.

Oh and Welcome to specktra
cheerleader.gif
Thank youu! :D

I gave in and decided to place an order now and another when they restock (if they ever do) I'm so impatient. :p

I'm new to this, but I can put up pictures and swatches when they get here, if that will help anyone. I know they have swatches online, especially for the shadows that were originally in palettes, but I couldn't find swatches for some. :)

Dolly Snow

Thank youu! :D I gave in and decided to place an order now and another when they restock (if they ever do) I'm so impatient. :p I'm new to this, but I can put up pictures and swatches when they get here, if that will help anyone. I know they have swatches online, especially for the shadows that were originally in palettes, but I couldn't find swatches for some. :)
Yes please post swatches :) I'm glad you ordered..we are all excited to see makeup hauls. Enjoy your ABH haul :pompom:

shontay07108

I feel like I ordered Electric Coral from Macy's years ago. I see it's been delivered to my box & I'm going to pick it up in a few hours. Finally!

Davuu

Package arrived yesterday!! I ordered a few metallic/shimmer shades and just one ultra matte, the purple one, I believe it's called violet? It does NOT swatch well. Not pigmented enough, it feels quite smooth - in fact so smooth that it might blend to just a dark grey-ish patch (I tried to swatch it a couple of times). I have quite a few makeup geek shadows and I want to say that they're slightly - grittier (lack of better word), but I think that makes them blend and hold on the eye a bit better. I haven't used violet in a look yet - but I'll try it out. I was reserving a few shades for my second order and those had way more mattes, like orange soda, deep plum, beauty mark and a few others. Can anyone who's used them let me know if it's worth it and may be how they compare?

erine1881

Package arrived yesterday!! I ordered a few metallic/shimmer shades and just one ultra matte, the purple one, I believe it's called violet? It does NOT swatch well. Not pigmented enough, it feels quite smooth - in fact so smooth that it might blend to just a dark grey-ish patch (I tried to swatch it a couple of times). I have quite a few makeup geek shadows and I want to say that they're slightly - grittier (lack of better word), but I think that makes them blend and hold on the eye a bit better. I haven't used violet in a look yet - but I'll try it out. I was reserving a few shades for my second order and those had way more mattes, like orange soda, deep plum, beauty mark and a few others. Can anyone who's used them let me know if it's worth it and may be how they compare?
I love all her shadows, and i have no issues with the mattes. I have all of those that you listed, including violet, and have no problems with them at all.

Davuu

I love all her shadows, and i have no issues with the mattes. I have all of those that you listed, including violet, and have no problems with them at all.
May be I just need to work with violet in a look to be able to to tell better. Thanks Erine!

gabzillaa

Heathers is drying up my lips so bad today, maybe because it's such a cold day in NY

this is how my lips must feel: