Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

Vandekamp

I wanted to order Craft from Macys yesterday, but didn't get around to it and now it's sold out. :\ The swatches I've seen online are gorgeous and I'm wondering if it might be a dupe for Heaux. I'm holding off on MAC's D for Danger for now in favor of this, so I hope it gets restocked sometime soon. 
Where have I been. I did not know you could get ABH at Macys.

Vandekamp

Aw, well now I feel goofy. It was actually back in stock today so I snatched it up-didn't even think about it being close to FR. Now I have FR, Açai, Rebel and Craft. So many dupes! Lots of pretty Autumn colors, but it's summer.  :\ 
Congrats to you. You may actually like it.

Shars

I still don't know what an Impulse store is so it's safe to say that my local Macy's doesn't have one. And of course, the next closet Macy's is 90+ miles away lol
Lol! I think it's the ones with a dedicated beauty department and not just counters. If you've been to the Herald Sq Macy's in NY, I think that's one of them. I found a link which lists all of the stores with the impulse beauty departments. http://www1.macys.com/m/campaign/impulse/index

bunnypoet

Lol! I think it's the ones with a dedicated beauty department and not just counters. If you've been to the Herald Sq Macy's in NY, I think that's one of them. I found a link which lists all of the stores with the impulse beauty departments. http://www1.macys.com/m/campaign/impulse/index
Very helpful link! The two closest Macy's to me aren't Impulse stores. I'm surprised by one of them because it has a relatively huge beauty dept. aside from the counters. But there are a few that are relatively nearby that I can go to if I need Impulse-only items.

cupcake28

Anastasia Lip Gloss in Gilded
c705f81e_image.jpeg

DILLIGAF

Does the shipping from Macy's usually suck this bad? I ordered on 6/4 and its telling me I won't get my package until 6/15.

cupcake28

It's a really pretty sheer gold with fine glitter. It's not too opaque that you need liner and it has enough pigmentation so it doesn't look clear. I wore it out this evening and received compliments on it. If you like gold lipgloss, this is a good one. It's hard to find the right shade with the right amount of pigmentation and glitter. This one is one of the best I've found since they discontinued my beloved Lancome Tumultuous. :(

KiKi Kontour

It's a really pretty sheer gold with fine glitter. It's not too opaque that you need liner and it has enough pigmentation so it doesn't look clear. I wore it out this evening and received compliments on it. If you like gold lipgloss, this is a good one. It's hard to find the right shade with the right amount of pigmentation and glitter. This one is one of the best I've found since they discontinued my beloved Lancome Tumultuous. :(
i honestly have/had no interest in her glosses but this will be the ONE i get becuz its like nothing i have and looks goooorgeous. i seen the YTer "they call me mo" rave about this shade too so im gonna grab it

Latest posts