Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

pinkcrush

Pretty shade but this is a skip for me.
I was just sitting here thinking n I really feel bad that ur unhappy with ur ABH l/s... I know u tried emailing already... I tried to find a customer service # but found this thread about their lack of customer service... https://m.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/2expfg/rant_anastasia_beverly_hills_online/

Vandekamp

I was just sitting here thinking n I really feel bad that ur unhappy with ur ABH l/s... I know u tried emailing already... I tried to find a customer service # but found this thread about their lack of customer service... https://m.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/2expfg/rant_anastasia_beverly_hills_online/
I've been seeing a lot of bad comments about their CS on IG too.

laurennnxox

I hope the summer colors of the waterproof creme whatever whatever eyeliners come to Sephora soon. :( I really want Ice Blue but do NOT want to order from their website or ever deal with their CS again. Sigh! I'm lemming it since seeing a neat tutorial using it on YT!

sullenxriot182

Not psyched for the new lip colors, definitely dupeable. BUT can we talk about the highlighters coming in August? Holy crap they look gorgeous!!

stormborn

Link??? Please
7d43e0f9_Screenshot_2015-06-15-03-15-25.png
68f3b7ec_Screenshot_2015-06-15-03-17-20.png
30db0ab4_Screenshot_2015-06-15-03-17-29.png

Shars

I hope the summer colors of the waterproof creme whatever whatever eyeliners come to Sephora soon. :( I really want Ice Blue but do NOT want to order from their website or ever deal with their CS again. Sigh! I'm lemming it since seeing a neat tutorial using it on YT!
werd.gif

makesmesmile

I've been wanting to order from their website again for a while now, but all the shadows I want have been out of stock for the longest time.
ohboy.gif

I'm interested in Dusty Rose. Don't know how I feel about the highlighters though, they don't really excite me. I might look into the palest shade as soon as we get so see swatches.

erine1881

I've been wanting to order from their website again for a while now, but all the shadows I want have been out of stock for the longest time. :eek:hboy:   I'm interested in Dusty Rose. Don't know how I feel about the highlighters though, they don't really excite me. I might look into the palest shade as soon as we get so see swatches.
I've been waiting on Dusty Rose and Morocco as well. Did you check Maycs.com?

Latest posts