Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

erine1881

I'd love to order from Macy's, but unfortunately my credit card billing address is international. There's literally only a small selection of shadows left on Anastasia's website. They should focus on keeping up with their inventory instead of releasing countless random shades of liquid lipstick and products all the time. I love Anastasia, but their releases always seem so random. I don't really see a concept.
I agree 100%

Shars

I'd love to order from Macy's, but unfortunately my credit card billing address is international.
There's literally only a small selection of shadows left on Anastasia's website. They should focus on keeping up with their inventory instead of releasing countless random shades of liquid lipstick and products all the time. I love Anastasia, but their releases always seem so random. I don't really see a concept.
The struggle! Even if you add a US billing address to your card, once it's international, Macys rejects the payment.
ohboy.gif
*skips off to Nordies*

makesmesmile

All shadows are in stock, I can't believe it!
I ordered Orange Soda, Burnt Orange Matte, Fawn, Soft Peach, Stone, Birkin, Red Earth and Pink Champagne.
Any thoughts on these shades?

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'll definitely be getting this palette! I wasn't too interested in the previous palette (the Artist Palette) but this one really catches my attention. After purchasing the Lime Crime Venus palette last night, I decided to go on a no-buy for palettes for awhile, but I'm going to have to break it for this! It's a shame that I couldn't stick to my no-buy decision for a full 24 hours, lol.

bunnypoet

I love the selection of colors in this latest palette. And since I don't have any ABH eye shadow singles, I think I'm going to cave an get this one. The only other eye palette I have from them is the Artist Palette.

bunnypoet

My favorite shades are Sepia, Veronica and Dusty Rose. Paint looks interesting - might need to check that one out in person.

Latest posts