Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

bunnypoet

I bought the contour kit in light. Was going to wait for fair to be released, but this is such a great deal and may work now that it is summer.

LiliV

The new lipsticks are up on Macy's. I'm waiting for the ABH site launch later though, I literally get my items overnight from them I love it! (Standard shipping I mean too!)

BrittLuvsMakeup

I told my mom about the deal and she went to Macy's and bought a contour kit for herself (now we both have two!). If I hadn't ordered it online this morning, I would have told her to get me one too since she said they had a lot in stock. But I don't mind waiting since I already have one. This is such an awesome deal!

fashiong1rl

I ordered blush, sorbet and the the new palette this morning
eyelove.gif

NYCBeautyJunkie

I've never tried the liquid lipsticks... how do they feel? Are they at all heavy on the lips or super lightweight? Does it really dry to a matte finish, or more of a satin/demi matte?

jravae

Yay! I've had the cream contour palette in my cart forever and if I hadn't seen this thread I never would've known about the deal. Thanks, ladies. I'm excited to play with it!

LiliV

I had to order from Macy's the ABH site wouldn't let me check out, it kept timing out At least for once shipping was free on Macy's but it's not as fast as ABH
I've never tried the liquid lipsticks... how do they feel? Are they at all heavy on the lips or super lightweight? Does it really dry to a matte finish, or more of a satin/demi matte?
I really love them! They're definitely full matte, no shine or dew whatsoever. I don't find them heavy either but I wouldn't say lightweight, I feel like they're somewhere in the middle

Tashaboo

So im trying to make my purchase but why is paypal not coming up?? and why am i getting a complete busy number when i call them?? im irritated!!

LiliV

I forgot to add before- I saw Dusty Rose isn't launching untill next week or something, I really want that one too! When I saw it wasn't on the ABH site I was like oh come on there's no way it sold out in 10 minutes! I would've been so mad lol

pinkcrush

Hey girls don't forget that true ABH Cream Contour kit is on sale at Macy's.com for $25 for today ONLY!!! Don't forget to use Ebates and get 8% cash back too

DeeDee2013

I just bought Veronica,Trust issues, Bengal and Morocco....

How long does it take to register the savings on your ebate account?

Latest posts