Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

MzBrownBeauty

I bought that last year when Macy's made the mistake of selling it for $20 online and never used it! It was in a makeup drawer then I put it in my makeup area to remember to use it recently and still haven't. Then I was sent the Smashbox one to try and give my opinion on and haven't tried that one yet either. I'm so not a cream contour person for everyday... I'm going to try both this weekend! You've inspired me!

Yes....I remember Macy's having them for a much lower price and I waffled on it ended up missing out. Wish I had gotten it then! Did you end up trying either of them?

smileyt06

Hey girl. When you get a chance, do you mind swatching the sets you have. I resisted buying her illuminators for THE longest time but swatched my friend's Peach Nectar and had to have it lol. So now I'm interested in these new ones if you say they're better than the illuminators!!!!

Sure tonight or tomorrow I will Hun. I need to shave my arms lmfao

MzBrownBeauty

I absolutely love the cream contour kit! I've only used it twice as I feel that cream contours take a while to apply and set (which I don't always have time for), however, I love the final results when I do use it. I mainly use the shades Nude to highlight and Carob to contour. You have to use it montREALady, you're going to love it!

I feel u...most week days I'm usually running so behind in the morning that I rarely get a chance to do a full face but on weekends, I've used it. I mix nude and coral to highlight and espresso and carob to contour.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I feel u...most week days I'm usually running so behind in the morning that I rarely get a chance to do a full face but on weekends, I've used it. I mix nude and coral to highlight and espresso and carob to contour.

The cream contour kit is certainly not something that can be applied quickly if you are in a rush. I think the next time I use my kit, I'm going to use the coral shade to color correct where I have some acne scars.

Swatches- first 4 from L-R are from the That Glow palette and the other 4 from the Gleam palette. Tried to get the best pics from my iPhone and Sony a5100
View attachment 51521
View attachment 51522
View attachment 51523

Thank you for posting swatches! All of the shades are beautiful! Like Shars though, I'm leaning more towards the Gleam Kit. The colors seem a bit more unique to my collection.

Shars

The cream contour kit is certainly not something that can be applied quickly if you are in a rush. I think the next time I use my kit, I'm going to use the coral shade to color correct where I have some acne scars.

Thank you for posting swatches! All of the shades are beautiful! Like Shars though, I'm leaning more towards the Gleam Kit. The colors seem a bit more unique to my collection.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. I don't have many pinky highlighters!

Jayjayy

She steals other brands makeup ideas. While i do love some of her products, she's not original at all.

View attachment 51435

Wow! I wonder how long that palette has been available, if it was long before the ABH one.

SN: I ordered the Gleam liquid illuminator from Melanie Mills and inside the box there was a dirty tissue that smelled like McDonalds French fries...like, WTF. Sooo gross lol.

msvluvsmac

The Self Made eye palette is back in stock at Sephora online in case someone missed it the first time. I slept on it when it first came out so l grabbed it this time.

BellaInPink

Not sure of this is the right thread for it or not but I've been hearing that there is a new summer glow kit coming out. Does anyone have any more information about that yet? I follow both ABH and Norvina on instagram but noticed that they don't really give detailed information on upcoming products.:confused:

Hey guys, does anyone know when they'll be restocking Dusty Rose liquid lipstick anytime soon? I swore it was permanent, but it hasn't been stocked since it debuted in summer.

leonah

Hey guys, does anyone know when they'll be restocking Dusty Rose liquid lipstick anytime soon? I swore it was permanent, but it hasn't been stocked since it debuted in summer.

I'm guessing soon in april when the new spring colors are coming too. IKR I got my dusty rose in the last restock and that was september 7th and I had ordered trust issues and veronica too but they canceled my order :E they are tooooo slow and they better have millions of restock colors lol

KGeezy

Did anyone else order any of the new spring liquid lipsticks ? I got Ashton and Katheryn. I'm not too crazy about the rest of them, the colors aren't that unique imo

LiliV

Did anyone else order any of the new spring liquid lipsticks ? I got Ashton and Katheryn. I'm not too crazy about the rest of them, the colors aren't that unique imo

I ordered Crush and Ashton. I'm thinking about Naked and Kathryn too but I want to see more pictures first. I'm afraid Kathryn will be too dark. I love dark lip colors, but I don't love them when I buy a shade not expecting it to be so dark if that makes sense lol I have this issue with Veronica, it goes such a deep berry on me when I bought it hoping it would be more dusty mauve

Latest posts