And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns..

claralikesguts

i love all of these, i can't pick a favorite. BNB was made for you
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

I can never get over how amazing all of your looks are! I especially love the first one, gorgeous, but they're all great!

Sparxx

So..... do you think I can borrow your eyebrows? :p They´re so defined and PERFECT!

The last lip combo is to DIE for! Great job on all the looks!

Laurie

Gorgeouss!!! How do you get your Solar Bits to work with no fall out!?! I tried used Fix+, but it ended up creasing and looking strange.. Even with a base.. :\

Strawberrymold

Your eyes are amazing! You look so much like a friend of mine I had to look at your profile to see where you were from... love the 3rd one the most! I agree... brave new bronze is the shiznet!

Kenna23

aww omg i love all of the looks i was wondering if you could do a tutorial of some of them?

thanks.

A Ro

Man, may I have your eyes please? All very pretty, especially love the first look!

Ruby_Woo

Thank you for all your positive response!

I use Studio fix fluid in NC40 w/ Mineralized loose foundation in Medium
smiles.gif

Laurie- I apply soft ochre all over my eye, and I scoop out a bit of solar bits and put it on my metal pallet, I spray fix plus on the solar bits, and mix it, when I apply it to my eye, it looks like liquid metal. And I don't apply it any higher then my lid because it will crease. Instead I blend it out softly w/ a 217.

Hope this helps
smiles.gif