And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns..

TamEva Le Fay

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]"Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers. One hundred million angels singin'..."

Darlin' these looks are amazing! You're, most definitely, wearing your MAC ID pendant with pride.

Thanks for sharing with us!

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Ruby_Woo

Thank you everyone for your comments
smiles.gif

madnicole

it's all your fault....I went online and ordered Brave New Bronze straight after seeing this!
Fantastic looks - love all of them, you are gorgeous!

Ruby_Woo

Thanks you ladies for looking and for the comments! I've honestly not had time for tutorials. They're so time consuming and with my son turning 3 soon, I've been busy trying to plan for his b-day! Hopefully if I get a break, I will try my best to get a tutorial going
smiles.gif

onepinkdiamond

Wow....Your collar bones are about as sharp as your skills girlfriend!!! You have slimmed DOWN... good for you! All the more reason to look up to you for inspiration
smiles.gif
(I'm currently trying to slim down as well) And of course your looks are all great!

Lalubell

These are beautiful!! I really like the 2nd and 4th ones! You have perfect eyebrows too.. love the shape!!

Ruby_Woo

aw thanks everyone! I worked all weekend, and I am now ready for a few days off! Hope everyone had an awesome 4th of july! I'll be posting my look for that day soon
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo

Style Warrior
-So I am OBSESSED with "Brave New Bronze" lipstick. I love it!

IMG_0014.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

cupcake_x

Your looks are always SO great, and like I've said before inspiring.

Do you think you'll start doing tutorials sometime? I'd love to get some tips from you.