...and the ugliest breasts in Hollywood award goes to....

Beauty Mark

It looks so uncomfortable to have the dress indenting her left breast like that.

The thing to remember with these plastic surgery sites is that no one knows for sure, with few exceptions. Some look blatant, some are harder to guess. For instance, no one can confirm whether Salma Hayek's are real or natural.

Q. Do people honestly get implants taken in and out and replaced that frequently? They claim that about Britney Spears... it seems terribly dangerous to undergo so much surgery in such a short time.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Her boobs do look pretty suss in that picture but overall she is a very pretty and not nearly as bad as Frankenboobs here:

vic.jpg

Victoria Beckham's look like they are about to pop and ruin her tacky dress! I reckon shes's probably got CRAZY amounts of money to spend especially now that David is making US 1 million a day or something rediculous like that. Why not invest in some good plastic surgery?

And would it kill her to smile once in a while?
th_crazy2.gif

wow.. those look awful!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
kate beckinsale is pretty... and good job to her for having them removed =)

however, i had no idea!

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005189.html

yep. hair dye, tanning bed, weight loss, 2 nose jobs, cheek implants, possible changes to her jaw line, coloured contacts.

whew.

she looked lovely as a teenager
ssad.gif
a nice haircut would have made her very pretty.

here's the nose job comparisons:

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/p...lton_rhino.htm

as for victoria beckham's... they're not the worst i've seen, but they do have half-grapefruit syndrome. (ie, it looks like she's cut a grapefruit in half and stuck a half to either side of her chest).

vic is so skinny that breast augmentation will always end up looking a bit weird. you need some of your own tissue to properly cover the implants, otherwise they look like they've been stuck on with glue.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
as for victoria beckham's... they're not the worst i've seen, but they do have half-grapefruit syndrome. (ie, it looks like she's cut a grapefruit in half and stuck a half to either side of her chest).

vic is so skinny that breast augmentation will always end up looking a bit weird. you need some of your own tissue to properly cover the implants, otherwise they look like they've been stuck on with glue.

Yeh thats one of the cons imho of that shape of a breast aug. If your dont already have any boobs, they can look really fake. But thats why they have different shape implants heh!

Beauty Mark

Do you think that it's just a result of the dress/bra, though? I don't know why you would want that shape, but I've seen natural breasts pushed up oddly.

kimmy

Kate Beckinsale is so gorgeous i can't hold bad implants against her haha. Victoria Beckham however...has seemed to kind of be a...trainwreck lately, with the bad implants and severe addiction to the tanning bed.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
ooh, those are bad...but aren't stretch marks signs of natural boobs?

I don't see why stretch marks cannot happen with implant breasts. They're merely the result of your skin being stretched too fast.

Bernadette

That's sad, I think Kate Beckinsale is one of the msot beauitful celebs out there. Those thigns are pretty brutal though.
Posh still wins hands down for the gnarliest plastic ball boobies though!

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
ooh, those are bad...but aren't stretch marks signs of natural boobs?

Probably from adolescence or pregnancy, I got some with both.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Yeh thats one of the cons imho of that shape of a breast aug. If your dont already have any boobs, they can look really fake. But thats why they have different shape implants heh!

for sure
smiles.gif
it's still hit and miss if the person is really thin (or just not endowed with some natural boobiness) though. sometimes it will work out ok, sometimes it won't.

Jade

I don't understand why Paris Hilton would get a hook for a nose when she went for a nosejob. Looks awful.

queenofdisaster

i have boob stretch marks too... but man she is gorgeous... have any of you seen that movie she was in with claire danes? i forgot what its called but man she was homely... shes gone thru a transformation!

lemurian

I enjoy gawking at bad boob jobs as much as the next person, but I feel SO awful for these girls who obviously had self-esteem issues that led them to getting implants, and now we're ripping them apart BECAUSE of their implants
ssad.gif

As for the stretch marks, I suspect that she got them as a result of puberty/pregnancy, and the implants put in after the fact just accentuated them. I've seen lots of girls with HUGE implants and no stretch marks. But I've got natural B cups and stretch marks galore :p Stupid genetics!

JessieC

Queen of Disaster,

The movie you are referring to is called Brokedown Palace. I love it too...

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurian
As for the stretch marks, I suspect that she got them as a result of puberty/pregnancy, and the implants put in after the fact just accentuated them. I've seen lots of girls with HUGE implants and no stretch marks. But I've got natural B cups and stretch marks galore :p Stupid genetics!

Yeh... Really just depends on your skin, how fast you grew, and how much you had b4 the surgery.