...and the ugliest breasts in Hollywood award goes to....

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurian
I enjoy gawking at bad boob jobs as much as the next person, but I feel SO awful for these girls who obviously had self-esteem issues that led them to getting implants, and now we're ripping them apart BECAUSE of their implants
ssad.gif

As for the stretch marks, I suspect that she got them as a result of puberty/pregnancy, and the implants put in after the fact just accentuated them. I've seen lots of girls with HUGE implants and no stretch marks. But I've got natural B cups and stretch marks galore :p Stupid genetics!

if a person has stretch marks from puberty/pregnancy and gets implants later, the implants stretch and smooth the skin out enough to smooth the marks and makes them less noticable, unless of course you get a big big implant with massive stretching you may get more stretch marks but thats normaly not the case, i guess it would depend on the persons skin

JULIA

jocelynwildenstein.jpg

AHDFUSDHISUdhfijdsfv
This is disturbing. I...I honestly don't understand why people do this to themselves. It blows my mind.

Beauty Mark

It gets some of these people attention, like the guy who's slowly transforming himself to look like a lizard

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULIA
jocelynwildenstein.jpg

AHDFUSDHISUdhfijdsfv
This is disturbing. I...I honestly don't understand why people do this to themselves. It blows my mind.

Hey I love Amanda Lepore! She is the only transsexual in the world really who has found mainstream success. She is completely plastic and beautiful, and I've met her and she is lovely.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULIA
jocelynwildenstein.jpg

AHDFUSDHISUdhfijdsfv

lol... that is very disturbing..wtf

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Hey I love Amanda Lepore! She is the only transsexual in the world really who has found mainstream success. She is completely plastic and beautiful, and I've met her and she is lovely.

She's probably not the only transsexual to have found mainstream success. A search of the BBC website throws up the following stories;

These have all achieved success in their own way without resorting to extreme facial plastic surgery. I do wonder whether Ms. Lepore is only famous because of her facial modifications.

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
She's probably not the only transsexual to have found mainstream success. A search of the BBC website throws up the following stories;

These have all achieved success in their own way without resorting to extreme facial plastic surgery. I do wonder whether Ms. Lepore is only famous because of her facial modifications.

I loved Nadia too! She showered with her heels on
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
I loved Nadia too! She showered with her heels on
smiles.gif

LOL! and she got away without breaking an ankle. I'd never shower in my heels - a waste of a good pair of heels. If they're leather they're never the same again. At least Nadia's breast implants (which she was keen to show everyone) looked far better than many of the celebs on this thread.

dollbabybex

i have breast implants and theyre amazing and really natural

(but i can hoist them up and make them look 'plastic' if i really wanna on a night out!

i dont understand how a mere mortal like me can get a great boobjob and celebrities get such awful ones??

also after all the pain i endured...not being able to lift my arms for weeks, being physically sick, etc... i cant beleiev celebs have them taken out and out back in so often!!

oh and the gap in between some boobjobs is cos when you have them under the muscle...the middle plate of the chest muscles is connected ... so some peoples stops the implants settling 'together'... its quite common...but luckily it didnt happen to me!

Tyester

They look fine to me. :confused:

If they really are that bad, she certainly makes up for it in other ways.
eyelove.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestarsfall
Ya mean Erik Sprague?

http://www.bmezine.com/news/lizardman-all.html

That's just....I don't even know what to say about that? Why would you deform your tongue, weaken your teeth and well..turn into a lizard? I mean, how do you go shopping for groceries or go to the bank? I guess it's just that I have never felt the need for that much attention. I just feel sorry for the guy.

But back to breasts, Victoria Beckham looks like she is smuggling oranges. Those look rock hard and not good. I am trying to remember, did she have those when she first came on the scene?

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Ya mean Erik Sprague?

http://www.bmezine.com/news/lizardman-all.html

Yes, that's who I meant.

Quote:
i dont understand how a mere mortal like me can get a great boobjob and celebrities get such awful ones??

also after all the pain i endured...not being able to lift my arms for weeks, being physically sick, etc... i cant beleiev celebs have them taken out and out back in so often!!

Part of me thinks they don't take care of themselves afterwards, which is what causes some of the issues. I don't know much about breast implants, but don't you have to do some sort of care after the surgery?

thestarsfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
That's just....I don't even know what to say about that? Why would you deform your tongue, weaken your teeth and well..turn into a lizard? I mean, how do you go shopping for groceries or go to the bank? I guess it's just that I have never felt the need for that much attention. I just feel sorry for the guy.

But back to breasts, Victoria Beckham looks like she is smuggling oranges. Those look rock hard and not good. I am trying to remember, did she have those when she first came on the scene?

I like him...he is funny and doesn't care what ppl think. People everywhere do weird things to themselves which make them happy and in the end that is it...Sometimes it crosses the point and become addictive or because there is something mentally wrong (like BDD or something) but a lot of the time they are doing it just to be happy.
As is the reason for my 9 piercings, at least 4 more planned piercings, and many planned tats.

And no, she did not have them when she first came onto the scene as a spice girl. The "little gucci dress" wouldnt have fit her then :p haha

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

I think thats just the shape of implant that she got... They have the teardrop and the round implants. The round implants give you the ginormous clevage when your wearing a bathing sut, bra, tube top etc.

The fact she's uber skinny just makes it more apparent, since she has no fat to smooth out the edges of the implant, so it's really obvious where the implant starts/stops.

I wanna get my boobs done at some point, I'm a member of the IBTC, and would like to hand in my membership card some day =p But I'm still doing research on surgeon's that are good with giving boob jobs to girls with tiny boobies. I dont wanna look like I have 2 1/2 cantalope's stuffed in my top AKA Victoria.

Hers look good compared to some girls that I've seen though. Considering the size she was b4, and where she is at now.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
I like him...he is funny and doesn't care what ppl think. People everywhere do weird things to themselves which make them happy and in the end that is it...Sometimes it crosses the point and become addictive or because there is something mentally wrong (like BDD or something) but a lot of the time they are doing it just to be happy....

I agree, people should do whatever makes them happy. I have a couple of piercings, as well. It's just that when I see someone who is seemingly doing everything he can to not be himself, it just seems a little sad.

Then again, I look at transvestites, who are looking very different than the way they were born and I don't feel sad for them. I feel happy that they are finally who they want to be. So I dunno. I guess maybe that is a double-standard on my part, huh? Perhaps it's the fact that the lizard guy seems to be craving attention, whereas a transvestite just wants to be normal. Ah, then we are into the question of what is "normal". Crap, now I'm rambling. I could go on and on. I'll shut up now.

Let's talk about boobs some more.
lol.gif

Latest posts