And you're all alone hearing your own damn e-e-echo! - smokey green EOTD :)

mello

So I thought my search for the perfect base was over...but I was wrong! My provici base is starting to crease on me, and it's really frustrating. I'm going to give it one more shot, I may be putting too much of it on or something. We will see! I bought UDPP anyways, and I have a feeling I won't have any trouble with it!

I also have some good news! I got booked for another photoshoot!!!! The theme is pin up so I'm suuuuper excited about it. I'm kind of nervous though because I also need to do their hair...but thanks to youtube tutorials, I think I'll be just fine
winks.gif
I get paid to do it and everything! I also get a few shots for my portfolio. we're still working out a date, but I'll keep you updated! You have no idea how excited I am!!

Anyways, I wore this to the MAC counter when I dropped off my resume and application. I was really nervous, and you could tell haha. But I think I did well and they already called the counter I last worked at! (one of the girls let me know). So we'll see how things go, I'm keeping my fingers crossed
smiles.gif

EYES
Lancome Poudre Sourcils in Brunette for brows
Provici Shadow Magnet
MAC Crystal Avalance (I would have MUCH rather used Nylon on the inner corners, but I broke mine a few months ago and just used it for B2M....Vex was my second option but I didn't have that one either : ( )
MAC Pigment in Antique Green
MAC Carbon
MAC Sumptuous Olive
Lancome Stylo Waterproof in Noir
JOE eyeliner pen in black
Lancome Hypnose mascara (bottom lashes)
QUO lashes

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

...can't seem to make the creasing go away...

Sorry, but I couldn't get any good full face pictures! I was in a big hurry because I needed to pick up a friend.

Also, I think I need to figure out some different placement and use some new colors or something, because all of my looks are starting to look the same...? I want to do something new. Any suggestions?

Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

EDIT: I forgot to mention...I started up an online portfolio!
smiles.gif
Check it out! Makeup by Melissa - Home

juicygirl

awww melissa i love it!! i really do hope you get the job at mac! they would be so lucky to have you and your talents! if i lived close by i would def come and get my makeup done by you =]. and i def think it's a good sign that they already called the other counter you worked at.

blackeneddove

Even though its creasing a bit it still looks great.. I have base issues too so I feel your pain! Sounds like you're on a roll, with having a photoshoot lined up and dropping off your app, good luck with it all!
smiles.gif

mello

I actually only used sump. olive to blend out the crease color into my brow bone! I love that color though, I think I might try to make it work someday haha

Latest posts