Angel|devil costume makeup

linkas

I'll go to a party with this costume, but i have no idea what to do with my makeup. Can you please give me some advice? Thanks!
winks.gif

claresauntie

I'd do a really glossy sheer red lip and for the eyes, I'd do really dramatic fake lashes with a sparkly sheer white-ish look on the "Angel" side. On the "Devil" side, I'd do a neutral lid but with a wicked cat eye in black liner, or I'd do on that eye in red if you can carry off red on the eyes (I can't!).

Of course, I wouldn't mind walking around with two mismatched eyes. If you do, just do the really glossy sheer red lip and one or the other of the eye looks.

pumpkincat210

I almost bought that costume for halloween this year. It would be neat if you divided your face straight down the middle and put different colors of foundation and makeup for each side, so it would be like two different people. Half red lips, half light sparkly pink or something.
You could even put on different false lashes for each eye.
But its a cute costume that you could do lots of different looks with.

prinzessin784

That's adorable! I would do a red lip with really sparkly silver eyes and giant black lashes. Go for the drama because the costume is simple yet dramatic itself. Have fun!!

xsnowwhite

yes i definitely agree with red lips! Also I'd do a white sparkly eyeshadow and large lashes like some people above mentioned. If you do decide to do halfy our face angel half devil, i'd do pink blush on the angel side
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

Don't forget to do something different with your hair! like a straight jet hair on the Devil side and lucious curls for the angel side. Definitely just stick with light vs dark... I think that will get the point across the best =)