Ankle boots Yay or nay?

SparklingWaves

Earlier today, I saw a catalog with them paired with tights and an ruffled flowing skirt. The skirt hit on an angle at the calf area. In another picture, the angle boots were paired with leggins and a long sweater. The mid-thigh cocoon crocheted sweater was belted at the waist and had a beaded camisole peaking out. They looked great! I say, "Yea"!

MsCocoa

I have a black suede pair with a heel, haven't worn them yet but plan to wear them with skinnies ONLY, no skirts and no shorts!

jilliandanica

Yay! I think they're super cute. With a dress or a skirt you'd need to rock some opaque tights. I think with leggings and a comfy knit tunic sweater they'd be cute too. So yes, definitely yes.

Dark_Phoenix

YAYYY!!! I LOVE them in the new Diesel ads that say "Human after all"... they look hot with jean shorts and skinny jeans. I have pairs in red snakeskin, and patent black leather and usually wear them with skirts but not tights because I like the contrast of the boots against skin (note: do not wear them with anything ripped or acid washed because you'll look like a streetwalker).

Also love how Shirley Manson rocks them in "Tell Me Where It Hurts" (like half way through the video).

lanise1328

I say YAY! I live in Flordia and it rarely gets cold here, so a pair of ankle boots are just right. I love wearing my with some really cute jeans.

Latest posts