another question! ;)

mac_obsession

I dont particularly like mac mascaras. I dont know why. I have like 8 of them, and Ive never even opened some.
I love my shu uemura mascara, and I do like stilas major lash. Weird, I pretty much hate stila but like their mascara, love mac and dislike theirs...

(ps. you may want to be a bit more specific in your topics to draw attention to them, such as Question about mac mascara or mascara in general. Sometimes the "take a look please" go un-noticed because of the generalized topic. HTH!)

Sanne

I have my good days with mac's zoomlash, but that's about it. I've fallen in love with lancome's hypnose mascara, it's just as good as YSL effet cil;s faux, but hypnose doesn't crumbe off atthe end of my day

Anala

Personally I've always loved Clinqiue mascara for lengthening and my mom adores it since she has peachy fuzz eyelashes (barely there I swear). Low end wise I like Almay for L'Oreal to do the job. But like I said my ultimate fave is Clinique.

and like mac_obsession said above, I'm also not a fan of MACs mascara - it just never seems to do the trick for me, but I do know someone who likes Zoomlash for lengthening.

Latest posts