Another warehouse sale haul..

Nepenthe

I know it's a lot.. but I'm proud to say that I budgeted for this sale, so it's all good. :] If you didn't know, the sale happens every 3-4 months and has massive discounts for all of Estee Lauder's companies. It's by invitation only.. as far as I know they have them in Markham, Ontario & Long Island, NY.

Everything
warehousehaul0310.jpg

Skin, Perfume, Concealer, Correctors & Paint
warehousehaul03102.jpg

Lashes, Brushes & Misc. Tools
warehousehaul03103.jpg

Pigments, Reflects Glitter, Eye Shadow, Pearlglide Eye Liner
warehousehaul03104.jpg

Blush & MSF
warehousehaul03105.jpg

Lippies Galore! :]
warehousehaul03106.jpg

Junkie

Weeeee!

lol

I wish I would've picked up more pigments and atleast looked at brushes! Now I know what to expect for next time
smiles.gif
Hope you love everything you got, it all looks amazing once you lay it out right? Haha.

nursee81

WOW awesome haul, I need to get to one of these. If you don't mind how much did you spend? i just wondered b/c I would probably get as much as you did, when I get up to ny this summer.

Nepenthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Weeeee!

lol

I wish I would've picked up more pigments and atleast looked at brushes! Now I know what to expect for next time
smiles.gif
Hope you love everything you got, it all looks amazing once you lay it out right? Haha.

I was giddy going through it all.. LOL It's silly, but awesome. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
WOW awesome haul, I need to get to one of these. If you don't mind how much did you spend? i just wondered b/c I would probably get as much as you did, when I get up to ny this summer.

No problem, I sent you a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushious_lips
Great haul!!!!

Thanks!

Nepenthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmel06
Nice haul
smiles.gif

Thank you. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachTwist
Awesome haul, enjoy!

I will, I'm still giddy about it.. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Great haul! Man, I have got to figure out how to get my arse to one of those sales!!

I've heard of people with extra tickets doing pure CP for people, you can always ask around in the threads. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlywurly
wow, that's a serious haul, you ladies are very lucky having access to MAC sales

I'm very grateful, there is no other way I would have been able to get as much as I did otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Great haul! Love what you got. Enjoy!

Thanks!

Snarkling

Is it weird that i now want to plan a vacation around one of these sales?

Seriously that is an amazing haul, I think thats more than my CCO has in stock right now.

Nepenthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkling
Is it weird that i now want to plan a vacation around one of these sales?

Seriously that is an amazing haul, I think thats more than my CCO has in stock right now.

LOL.. not weird at all. Although I will say that depending on how much you already have, you could end up disappointed. I've noticed recently that when some people go to every sale and find themselves annoyed that there isn't "enough" new stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pumpkin
Amazing haul! Wee
yahoo.gif

Thank you.. and I've been feeling exactly like that emote since I came back from the sale, LOL

LC

what is a CP? and how much is one pigment there? I just want to see what kind of discount the items are listed at.

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baci
what is a CP? and how much is one pigment there? I just want to see what kind of discount the items are listed at.

CP = custom purchase

One pigment is $9 - normally MAC pigments at retail are $23.50. And these are the full-size, not the smaller ones MAC just switched to.

We were all hoping to see the discontinued "old size pigments" there - but alas, they're not out yet! Hopefully by the June or December sale
smiles.gif