Another warehouse sale haul..

StarrySim

Yaaay, nice haul. I was at the sale too, and I've never spent this much ($300+ eeeek). I got 10 l/s - I just couldn't decide which one to NOT get. Too bad you missed the brushes - I got a 272, which is just heavenly! I love this sale!

gujifijian

omg gurl u got some awesome stuff. I wish I wore blushes and stuff. Just don't know how to wear blush. Those colors look amazing. Btw wats the color of that lip gelee u got. That looks like Sapalicious. I love that color.....I totally avoided the lipgloss and lipstick table. Have SOOOOOOOOOo many already! argggggggggh...i get the feeling that sapalicious color was there. doh

Nepenthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by paige2727
Omg what an awesome haul
greengrin.gif

What is the purple lipgloss called? It looks soo pretty
smiles.gif

It's called Foolishly Fab, it's a d/c Plushglass. I saw it while I was standing in line and it reminded me of Lavender Wind.. so I got it. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
Awesome! You lucky girl! :)

^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
CP = custom purchase

One pigment is $9 - normally MAC pigments at retail are $23.50. And these are the full-size, not the smaller ones MAC just switched to.

We were all hoping to see the discontinued "old size pigments" there - but alas, they're not out yet! Hopefully by the June or December sale
smiles.gif

Which pigments were you hoping to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
Yaaay, nice haul. I was at the sale too, and I've never spent this much ($300+ eeeek). I got 10 l/s - I just couldn't decide which one to NOT get. Too bad you missed the brushes - I got a 272, which is just heavenly! I love this sale!

I got a few brushes, they're at the bottom corner. I picked up a 165 and a few 272's..
greengrin.gif
Love them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gujifijian
omg gurl u got some awesome stuff. I wish I wore blushes and stuff. Just don't know how to wear blush. Those colors look amazing. Btw wats the color of that lip gelee u got. That looks like Sapalicious. I love that color.....I totally avoided the lipgloss and lipstick table. Have SOOOOOOOOOo many already! argggggggggh...i get the feeling that sapalicious color was there. doh

I used to feel the same way about blush, it was the last makeup thing I got into. Now I rarely go a day without it! LOL

The lip table was evil.. but awesome. Great prices & products, but that line was BRUTAL!
shockt.gif

Nepenthe

I have no idea.. it's kind of strange, I would think they would have them wherever there is a head office.. but evidently it doesn't work that way.
th_dunno.gif

gujifijian

hahaha yes the lineups to get the products r brutal! Funny thing is that the lineup for cashing out is small. LOL...u have a youtube chanel? cool..wats the name?

Nepenthe

I was surprised this year, the cash out lines were shorter and seemed to move a lot faster than the first time I was there. Which is a good thing, after all those other lines.. I just want to pay and go! LOL

My YT channel is beautythesis ..thanks for the interest. :]

MACPixie

Amazing haul! Does anyone know if it's only MAs in the area that get invited? I'm wondering if any of the girls at the Ottawa stores get invites. I really really want to go to one of these! Scoop up a few deals and maybe meet up with some of you girls!