ANTM - Cycle 14

MzzRach

Frankly, I could care less about the "house drama". I just want to see the photo shoots and resulting photos. That is what is interesting to me, the transformation.

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Frankly, I could care less about the "house drama". I just want to see the photo shoots and resulting photos. That is what is interesting to me, the transformation.

I agree. I hate the drama but I do like to see a little bit of their house life too so I can decide who I do/don't like.. who I like is not only based on looks. And you have to admit that Alasia is so annoying. I would've told her to shut up too.

I think they really stepped up the competition so far this season.. First photoshoot is nude, that pendulum runway, being sprayed with water ouin the middle of a NY winter. And I am wondering if all the episodes will be 90 minutes now?
What did you guys think?

MzzRach

Hello, my name is Alasia, and I'm a hot mess.
ohthedrama4vi.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Good question, will all the eps now be 90 minutes, and include 2 photo shoots/eliminations? The cycle would go by pretty quickly if that were the case.

Liking it so far (I always enjoy this show), but Tyra, girl, take it down a notch. Get back to basics, we all know you are "fierce" already. *rolls eyes*

Karuzela

I love ALT the most!
greengrin.gif

After 2 episodes the girls I remembered best are Ren and Raina and the short red hair one. I am not interested in the drama, blahblahblah, too much yelling, they always have the same "cast" on antm, the loud girl, mean bitch, traditional, weird, "I`m too inteligent for this" girl, etc.
winks.gif

But I must say I quite like this season! The previous one was a snooze fest for me
winks.gif
)))

kabuki_KILLER

I definitely think Ren and Naduah were some of Tyra's favorites. It's a shame they were let go so soon. Ren kind of reminds me of Elyse Sewell, but after having learned some about her, she's not like Elyse at all. Ren's actually kind of a "traditional delinquent" in the adult sense. I still love her look and modeling.

I'm also sad that I didn't get to see more Gabrielle. I thought she would make it at least halfway. IMO, she looks much younger and fresher than Angelea.

Of the girls left, I definitely think Raina takes some of the better pictures.

That what's his face dude from Vogue has some preeetttty whacky taste in models...

coachkitten

I am still watching!
smiles.gif
Alexandria is my favorite of the girls left as well. I have a gut feeling that Krista will win though.

BTW Hi Rachel!
smiles.gif

mizuki~

I'm still watching! I'm kinda of rooting for Raina or Alexandra to win. BTW I don't get how the hell Alexandra is considered "plus size"..She doesn't even look like she wears a size Large IMO
th_dunno.gif

I've been hearing a lot of rumors that Angelea will win..yikes!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
I'm still watching! I'm kinda of rooting for Raina or Alexandra to win. BTW I don't get how the hell Alexandra is considered "plus size"..She doesn't even look like she wears a size Large IMO
th_dunno.gif

I've been hearing a lot of rumors that Angelea will win..yikes!

I hear you, Alexandra does not look "plus size" to me either, she looks like a US size 8 or 10 at the most. But in the fashion world, you are plus size if you are larger than a sample size.
th_dunno.gif

Hi Katie!
heart.gif

banana1234

angelea is horrible, and so is krista? i cant remember if that is her name? they seem to need to pick on some one all the time to make themselves feel better

mizuki~

Quote:
I hear you, Alexandra does not look "plus size" to me either, she looks like a US size 8 or 10 at the most. But in the fashion world, you are plus size if you are larger than a sample size.
th_dunno.gif

Hi Katie!
heart.gif

Hah *snort*. Pretty ridiculous huh? I could've sworn you had to model plus-size clothes to be a "plus size model". It seems like anyone who's not a stick is instantly labeled plus-size..well at least in the fashion industry. (or just to Tyrannasaurus)

Sorry guys. I'm just bitter haha

Superkaz

So agree, Go Alexandra and Reina. The other 2 are bastard dogs. All that bitching about each other is so disgusting.

banana1234

so, what did everyone think of the results? i wanted reina to win, but i agree that krysta's walk was better

MzzRach

Krysta did a great job throughout the season and I think deserved to win, although her attitude at times towards the others was not attractive.

I was hoping for Alexandra......but hopefully she will do well on her own.

Luiza_T

Quote:
Krysta did a great job throughout the season and I think deserved to win, although her attitude at times towards the others was not attractive.

iagree.gif

I was hoping that Raina would win.

Latest posts