Any info on Lip Varnish?

metalkitty

Hey, everyone I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this new product coming out this month, LE? Is it basically like a lip laquer? Any info on the colors?

amy_forster

From what I've heard, its kinda like a longer lasting lipglass but thats all I know!!! I hope somebody else has a bit more information than I do, I'd love to know what colours are being released and if its a permanent collection or just LE.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
From what I've heard, its kinda like a longer lasting lipglass but thats all I know!!! I hope somebody else has a bit more information than I do, I'd love to know what colours are being released and if its a permanent collection or just LE.

According to the thread linked below they are LE. The shades are also listed:

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=51033

MAC_Pixie04

my MA told me that they were permanent because they were replacing lip lacquers which are being d/c?? i guess i was misinformed.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
my MA told me that they were permanent because they were replacing lip lacquers which are being d/c?? i guess i was misinformed.

Hmmm. By the description I was given, they sound ALOT like the lacquers anyway.... and the lacquer doesn't seem to be too popular. :confused: I am betting they will be as much as the plushglasses if not more, and I know that will deter alot of people. That being said, I am anxious to see them!
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

^^ Yeah Plushglasses are just way too damn expensive. I'd rather get Sephora Brand Lip Plumping Gloss for 8 dollars, and they have more colors. MAC's prices are starting to piss me off.

SARAHluvsMAC

I was told chromeglasses were going to replace laquers as well... i dunno... sometimes even us MA are misinformed

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
I was told chromeglasses were going to replace laquers as well... i dunno... sometimes even us MA are misinformed

Yeah, I heard that one too...
weeping.gif
I loved them. They were smooth and tasty!!!

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
Are the laquers very thick in texture? I have to admit I have never tested them before.
tong.gif

Nooo. Laquers aren't thick at all! Well, at least on my lips. They go really smoother on lips especially compared to lipglass. Laquers have the same brush applicator as Lustreglass which I like better than the lipglass' sponge-like tip.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
Yeah, I heard that one too...
weeping.gif
I loved them. They were smooth and tasty!!!

Oh no! I guess I better get the ones I want while I can then. I have been lemming Babied for some time now...

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Oh no! I guess I better get the ones I want while I can then. I have been lemming Babied for some time now...

Babied and Poco Pink are sooo pretty, if you like nude-y yet gorgeous colors!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotrad
Babied and Poco Pink are sooo pretty, if you like nude-y yet gorgeous colors!

Good to know, thanks! Those are the two that I have my eye on!
smiles.gif

noteventherain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I heard it's a high shine liquid lipstick. They are limited. Wonder how much they will be?

hmmm. . . sounds like the chromeglasses. anyone else thinking along those lines? I guess the chromeglasses were metallic-looking though.

and I *HOPE* they aren't discontinuing the current lacquers! :x

MAC_Whore

I love the colour payoff and texture of lacquers, but God do they smell awful! They smell like Tums!!!! Hopefully Lip Varnish will be a new and improved Lip Lacquers Version 2.0!
smiles.gif

sheaspearl83

Lip Varnish $14

The they're in now at my counter but can't be sold until Sept 28th...couldn't sneak a peek because too many people there
ssad.gif
ssad.gif