Any info on Lip Varnish?

lah_knee

i got my gratis for them yesterday... they are VERY opaque and pigmented! maybe slightly more than laquers. and there arent a lot of pearly metallic-y ones. more matte or matte-like colors so they really are like liquid lipstick. and VERY high shine. they smell different than lipglass but come in same tube and have a doe-foot applicator like lipglass. i can imagine a brush one being WAYY too much for something so opaque and glossy.

i havent heard ANYTHING about laquers being discontinued though. and these lipvarnishes ARE LE for sure. our trainers made that clear. also i dont know if chromeglass will replace laquers but i do know they will be re-released
smiles.gif
along with... creamstick pearl lipliners
winks.gif
*zips lips before gushing anything else*

Nycutie182

I think I was the only one who wasn't a fan of the chromeglasses. I hated all the colors on me. I love lacquers though. I think they don't get the love they deserve though because, imo, its very easy to apply it too thick. I hated them until I realized that just using a lighter hand to apply them made a world of a difference.

a914butterfly

i'm glad they have the doefoot (sponge tip) applicators. maybe im alone here, but i dont like the brush applicators. i prefer the sponge tip.

VeronikaJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
^^ Yeah Plushglasses are just way too damn expensive. I'd rather get Sephora Brand Lip Plumping Gloss for 8 dollars, and they have more colors. MAC's prices are starting to piss me off.

They're still a lot cheaper than most other department/specialty brands... think Lancome, Chanel, Prescriptives, etc

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
....they smell different than lipglass .....

Please.....just tell me that they don't have the same rank smell as Lip Lacquers!?!

SARAHluvsMAC

I put on my lip varnish this morning and its 4 pm and its still on!

I like how long they last but they arent as shiny or thick as laquers

syrene78

I will try to go to the Mac Pro tomorro as they always have the new collections earlier.
I will let you know how they are!
smiles.gif