Anyone ever tried Master Cleanse diet/Lemonade Diet?

I wanted to try this once...but i think i would give into food and break the routine...i rather stick to veggies, and fruits and less meat then give up food all together for some liquid diet, for that do healthy shakes..they r so yummy...
i have been working out 5-6 days a week atleast an hour a day. eating yogarts, drinking tea, not eating late, and cutting the sweets and oily stuff as much as i can...that doesnt mean i wont touch a small bag of chips once in a while...hey somethings gotta give but i make it up in my workouts!

Macnarsandlove

Hey I started this 2 days ago and its not that bad. I do have to say its not that bad. Im surprised but I plan on doing it for at least 2 weeks. Hopefully I wont be tempted by lovely delicious food.

Ruby_Woo

Honestly, the secret to not gaining the weight back, is you have to change your lifestyle.Entirely.

If you starve yourself for 10 days, but go back to eating fats, oils and junk food, you will definetly gain back.

But if you watch your calories, eat only healthy stuff and exercise, you should be able to keep most of it off.

A lot of people do it in hopes of quick loss, but go back to old habits. We forget that the old habits is what got us this way.

Hope this helps!
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Ruby Woo is absolutely right, if you want to change your diet you have to change your lifestyle. There is no "quick cure", even if it works for awhile the pounds and the sluggishness will come back! Don't let yourself fall for a fad diet, many of them are not good for you in the long run. Even though your schedule is hectic try taking baby steps to bringing your diet and exercise routines up to snuff. Small changes like walking instead of driving down the street and replacing soda with water will make big changes in how you feel. I found that just drinking more water gave me a lot more energy within a week or so. Good luck!

Pizzicata

I have done the master cleanse one and a half times, once for 10 days (the minimum) and then for 7. I felt really good on it. It makes you aware of how much hunger is head hunger i.e., cravings. I believe in doing the MC exactly as indicated by Burroughs and not changing it at all. For weight loss it can be a good catalyst to healthy life, but don't count on keeping the weight lost from MC off unless you make big changes. You might be inspired to keep the good feeling going. There is a good forum dedicated to the MC. You can google it to find it.