Anyone going to Red She Said launch?

miss_bailey

Im going tonight! Exciting.
The dazzleglass are going perm though arent they?
Either way I'll be getting a few of the ones I didnt get the first time around. Too bad they arent re releasing Bare Neccesity that is my FAVOURITE!

I like the Idea of dangerzone but in reality Id never wear red shadow.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
The dazzleglass are going perm though arent they?
I like the Idea of dangerzone but in reality Id never wear red shadow.

Are they? I saw Love Alert is sold out on MAC US website.. I am getting all of the Dazzleglasses, except Sugarimmmed. I don't do red shadow either. Red shadows and black eyeliners remind me of Chinese opera singers. Have fun.. Would love to see your Red She Said haul.
mac_haul.gif

miss_bailey

Good idea cassandra ellen!

So I didnt get ANY red she said stuff. To be honest I was pretty disappointed with all the palettes, I never use them anyway they just stay in my draw.

They had the other stuff out like the mineral eyeshadows and the lipppies and dazzleglass but they werent officially on sale, she let me get a dazzleglass anyway, actually I think they only had love alert, sugarrimmed, that orange one and baby sparks. I already have baby sparks so I got sugarrimmed, not big on baby sparks. I also got some new matte shadows from the perm collection.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Good idea cassandra ellen!

So I didnt get ANY red she said stuff. To be honest I was pretty disappointed with all the palettes, I never use them anyway they just stay in my draw.

They had the other stuff out like the mineral eyeshadows and the lipppies and dazzleglass but they werent officially on sale, she let me get a dazzleglass anyway, actually I think they only had love alert, sugarrimmed, that orange one and baby sparks. I already have baby sparks so I got sugarrimmed, not big on baby sparks. I also got some new matte shadows from the perm collection.

I think Palettes are not Red She Said collection, but they are 'Passions of Red' collection? How annoying that stuff weren't officially on sale though. The girl from Chapel St store told me that I could come to the VIP night and buy stuff two weeks before the actual launching date, which is in fact 1 week prior, not 2 weeks lol. No Date night Dazzleglass? Didn't you like any of the trios?

CatsMeow

RSS was the collection that pretty much got me into MAC. Before, I only had 1 or 2 shadows and that was it.

I stumbled upon the RSS launch whilst I was in Kuala Lumpur! (this was prior to becoming a Speckra member)
The KL MAC girls are SOOO nice! (dare I say, nicer than some of their aussie equivalents) And were more than happy to apply the colours and let me have a play. I actually went back twice!
smiles.gif

I bought my first MAC brushes (just the LE basic brush set) for AUD$90.
*thinks back with nostalgia... and also thinks 'I should've bought a tonne more with that exchange rate! D'oh!*