Anyone, other than myself, interested in breast augmentation?

Jessica

For those of us who are not 34DD
smiles.gif

I have been seriously considering a BA for the past 4 years, and now it's almost here!! Yiiipppeee!!! I'm 130lbs, 5'6", and 32B (if I'm lucky). The only bra manufacturer that I fit well in is a french company: Chantelle and I have to go to a specialty shop to find IT!!! I'm tired of hunting for swimsuits and going up to the counter and handing the sales ladies (heaven forbid if it's a man!!----hello, I'm going to another counter) my small or even X-small top and medium bottoms. YuCK!!! For you ladies who are reading this and are already well-endowed and you simply cannot fathom why I'd want to be bigger, well quite frankly I'm tired of looking/feeling like a boy!!!
So, the time has come for me to start planning my surgery. I don't want monster huge boobs. You know the typical answer you get from us ladies who are boob deprived "A nice full C, small D will suit me just fine." I have found a wonderful site by a woman named Nicole (www.implantinfo.com) who has compiled a wonderful resource for the boobie-challenged. I have several surgeons in Texas that I will consult with before I make my decision. Some in Austin, Houston and others in Dallas/Ft. Worth.
I'd love to hear experiences that you ladies may have had pre-BA, post-BA, etc.

lovemichelle

I would never. My boobs were real small for a long time and even then I wouldn't consider it. No plastic surgery at all for me. Now that my boobs are big I kinda wish they were smaller.

CaliKris

I say if you want them...go for it!
smiles.gif

A lift would be great, but I have heard they add more even if you just want a lift. So Ill wait!

jasper17

I've thought about it, though to maybe decrease the size of mine. They're on the verge of causing me back problems.

If you want to do it, I say why not? Go for it.

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
i have been considering this as well!

Yeah, cause manboobs are so sexy
th_wink3.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Yeah, cause manboobs are so sexy
th_wink3.gif

LOL!!! ROFL!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
i;m SURE janice would just LOVE that ian!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
lol.gif

MACreation

I'm a 34B, and i would never myself...but if it's what would make you happy and you have really considered it..I say go for it too, just pick someone great for the job, and don't make em too big. I saw this girl today at the gym about 5.5 like 120 pounds, at leats a double D and i was appalled!! AHHHH!!! Sometimes people are too self conscious and go wayyy too far!

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
I'm a 34B, and i would never myself...but if it's what would make you happy and you have really considered it..I say go for it too, just pick someone great for the job, and don't make em too big. I saw this girl today at the gym about 5.5 like 120 pounds, at leats a double D and i was appalled!! AHHHH!!! Sometimes people are too self conscious and go wayyy too far!

I'm 5'2" on a good day, 125-130 lbs, 32 or 34 B, and I would NEVER either. I love my little bitties. I have to wear a sports bra about 30 hrs a week for work, so when I'm off, I love being able to go without a bra. But yes, I agree with ^ don't go overboard. A full C would look great on you IMO. I think D's on smaller frame girls look odd--usually bc they just run into surgery and say "make me big." But if you've been wanting this for 4 years, I don't think you're hastily doing it, and you deserve them if you're being that responsible about it! Besides, you'll get to buy new clothes!

MACgirl

I'm interested in a BA, I'm five nine or ten, 126 lbs and I'm a 34 a and sometiems b. I would want a full c or small d becuase im so tall i dont want to go to big, no barbie here!, two of my sisters had thier breast's done (we coem fro ma small bittied fam lol) so one went fro ma b to a double d, and the other went fro ma a to a full c, a year after another. Thier happy with them, i asked my sis that got the DDs if her back ever hurt and she said not really cuase she has a strong frame. But i really am contemplating this.....

user4

ur a small girl... why dont u just stick to a C. i mean i am nobody to judge. all through college i wanted them... all my friends were like Ds and they looked sooo awsome with their breast and im a 34B (i guess its a popular size) so i felt a little out of it and kind of smaller and it didnt help that my ex bf would stare at their breasts all the time (yea he was an asshole thats why hes the ex)... anyways back on track. but then i saw a friend of mine who got them done and it left pretty ugly scarring so i was a little grossed out!

MrsWaves

Go for it! I'm PRO body modification in any form.

My mom had implants at age 38 & 4 years later she couldn't be more pleased. I got my genes from a different side of family, but she was always a small B.

My mom was pretty out of it for the first 24 hours, and very sore for weeks (maybe a full month).
She has the more "natural" looking implants, not the dolly round mongo boobs.There was a pamplet that had 2 main choices for breast shape. That's all the info I really have on the subject. She looks amazing. (she did before too!)

Good luck!
smiles.gif

midnightlouise

I worked for a plastic surgeon who did augmentations and reductions so it's kind of put me off surgery, but I don't know....I have considered a lift. I'm pretty comfortable with my size in general, (I'm about 5'0", 110 or so & 34C) although after nursing 2 kids the "girls" are not exactly perky lol! Oh, well, we'll see. Maybe one of these days.
smiles.gif
Best of luck to you in your search for a Doctor!

mspixieears

Me personally, I'd totally settle for C cup boobies! I do wish I had bigger breasts but truthfully, cosmetic surgery isn't something I'd ever have done to myself.

I'm just looking at midnightlouise's measurements...110lbs? That'd be about...50kg? Or so? I'm 5'0'' too! Mine should be as big as hers! Drat.

I don't consider myself squeamish but I have seen some of those awful 'makeover' shows like 'The Swan' and 'Dr 90210' and it put me right off the idea of breast augmentation.

But sounds like you've considered it over a long period of time, so I'm sure you know what will make you happy in the long run.

nphernetton

I've been interested in this for a long time also....Unfortunately I'm not blessed in that area, a 32A *eek!* Dont get me wrong, I dont want anything huge like a DD or anything like that...I personally would just like a small increase in size, just to give me some more shape.

pumpkincat210

I'm a 40 DD now that i've had kids and am breastfeeding..
Before now I'd always considered a reduction, and now I just want a lift..
I think its natural now for everyone to want what they don't have or want what they do have to go away! Is anyone happy with their boobs? i'm not.

Shawna

I'm finally happy with mine, but I lost 40lbs after having my son. I went from a 38DD (brutal let me tell you) to a 36B. I can actually see my nipples again
tong.gif
I haven't seen them since I was 20.

Bubbles12_98

I wish mine were a bit fuller...they're a decent average size & proportioned to my body, but they're oddly shaped 'n one is definitely bigger than the other. BUT I too have watched too many Dr.91210 shows to even think about plastic surgery...plus I've been having surgeries since I was 2 1/2 and I hate having things done even when I HAVE to get them done. ICK! *hehe*

I say if you want it, Go For It!!!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts