Anyone, other than myself, interested in breast augmentation?

orodwen

when something like the scaffolding technique is "perfected" then i'd definitely consider it. i will not put something that's permanent & foreign into my breasts just to make them look better. i want it to be my own tissue. here are some links that mention the scaffolding technique, listed from newest to oldest:
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn7028
http://www.tmc.edu/tmcnews/10_01_01/page_07.html
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/breas...w.html#natural
fluffy.gif

faithhopelove24

I am also pondering surgery in the near future. Before kids (3 to be exact) I was 98lbs and a 34DD. After breastfeeding 3 kids in a span of 4 yrs., I'm 105lbs and I've gone to a 34B and I don't like it at all. I want to return to my former glory, lol. As soon as I get settled in my new house in St.Louis I will be talking with a doctor in the area to see what my options are. Ahhh, the joys of motherhood...

niecypiecy

ohhh I have......I would lift and shrink these suckers to a more-manageable-less-likely-to-hit-the-floor-can-by-a-bra-anywhere size!

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by nphernetton
I've been interested in this for a long time also....Unfortunately I'm not blessed in that area, a 32A *eek!* Dont get me wrong, I dont want anything huge like a DD or anything like that...I personally would just like a small increase in size, just to give me some more shape.

I'm a very small chested girl as well, but it's not the size that bothers me as much as the shape (like you said). I want some nicely shaped round breasts! They don't have to be huge... I'd just like to have some normal looking boobs! I feel like mine are weird... they have no shape!

That being said, I am really considering augmentation in the future. I'm only 19 though, so I want to wait until I become financially secure (ahem, done with college) before I make a firm choice regarding it.

Do let us know about your experience if you get them done though! I'd be very interested!

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3URMOM
Fake boobs are just as good as real ones. If you're into getting some, go for it.

Thanks Tye!!!

colormust

i am having surgury in exacatly 2 weeks, i am so excited. i have an A and a C so i am going to correct them finally.
i am soooo nervous but soooooo excited.
: D
greengrin.gif

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
Thanks Tye!!!

No problem, and my comment was for alll!(except for guys, I dont think they should get them)

nphernetton

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
I'm a very small chested girl as well, but it's not the size that bothers me as much as the shape (like you said). I want some nicely shaped round breasts! They don't have to be huge... I'd just like to have some normal looking boobs! I feel like mine are weird... they have no shape!

That being said, I am really considering augmentation in the future. I'm only 19 though, so I want to wait until I become financially secure (ahem, done with college) before I make a firm choice regarding it.

Do let us know about your experience if you get them done though! I'd be very interested!

I'm so glad someone understands! I actually also need to wait unil I'm more financially secure, and I'd like to wait until I have a baby before I get it done, but I'll def. post about my experience, even if its not for 4 years!

caffn8me

I'm quite asymmetrical - my right breast is a D cup and my left is a C cup (overall I measure up at 38D) - one day it would be nice to get this corrected but I hope it could be achieved using autologous fat grafting rather than saline. A lift on both side would work wonders too.

Chelsea

32B doesnt seem small. But yeah.. I;ve been seriously considering for a few years. I'm a small 36c.

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormust
i am having surgury in exacatly 2 weeks, i am so excited. i have an A and a C so i am going to correct them finally.
i am soooo nervous but soooooo excited.
greengrin.gif

Congradulations!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait until it's my turn.
Slowly but surely I'm saving up the $$, it won't be to much longer
smiles.gif

Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
32B doesnt seem small. But yeah.. I;ve been seriously considering for a few years. I'm a small 36c.

Most people think I'm crazy when I mention that I want to have an augmentation done. Usually what I hear is "Oh honey, you're perfect. You don't need to do that."
All I want is to actually have cleavage and to "balance" out my figure. And what the hell......I wanna look HOT!!!!

Professor Fate

Quote:
smiles.gif

damn,proof that college degrees don't mean much. :roll:

try some spell check,fruitcake.
th_wink3.gif

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
damn,proof that college degrees don't mean much. :roll:

try some spell check,fruitcake.
th_wink3.gif

:deal: Ian don't be a jackass
icon_eek.gif

I SUCK at spelling, Janice is the one that got the brains
smiles.gif

Professor Fate

Quote:
:deal: Ian don't be a jackass
icon_eek.gif

I SUCK at spelling, Janice is the one that got the brains
smiles.gif

butthead.
greengrin.gif

colormust

Quote:
smiles.gif

i sure hope you are able to get it done also. i have put it off for 7 years cause i am so freaked out but hey, better now than never. i will let u know. 13 days!!!

Tyester

Quote:
Janice is the one that got the brains
smiles.gif

Ha, don't we all know that...

Sanne

I am blessed with big boobies(D-cup), and I'm glad that gravity had finally finally got some grip on them so they don't stand up straight forward anymore
smiles.gif

I don't remember how it was to have small boobs, cause mine grew like this in 3 months!! Usually I like em, but when I'm biking or skating the really get in the way! and when you're all dressed up having a pretty cleavage, you can expect a lot of comments, wether you want to or not!
but I'm very curious how things will go for you, so keep us updated
smiles.gif

xxx

Juneplum

^ me to sanne! i'm a C bordering on D, so i have to buy D cup bras! the DH love's his "puppies" as he calls 'em! jess, i say GO FOR IT GIRL! why not! we only live once and why not be hot while at it! keep us posted =)