• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

April fools tut

fondasaurusrex

LOL!! she looks beautiful
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I am f'n Screaming...you hear me SCREAMIN"....Don't worry about the fallout and don't be afraid to be rough with your eyes.....Ok I'm f'n hollerin!! This is Greatness!!

ashpardesi

LOL!"this is my everyday going to the walmart,target,going to the Dr's look"...lol ..loved it,esp the hairspray part!

jennyfee

LOL that was f-ing hilarious!!!
Don't worry about the fallout, it looks artistic, like paint splatters :p
oh and also
This look says I'm a makeup artist, like, please take me seriously!!
Good job girl!! Great prank

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
... i really want those lip tars xD

Omg Me too They look amazing! i think they actually have a black one too!
choochoo.gif

Willa

This girl is very talented, when I first saw this tonight I was like : WTF Happened???

Then I realized
lol.gif

I love the part where she says to be rude with your eye skin lolllll

mommys-makeup

its funny because her makeup still could make a pretty look if its cleaned up, like the whole glitter rosy cheeks and lashes and stuff, so even if queen of blending TRIES to make her makeup ugly, she's sooo talented this still came out good!!! lol!!! and she still looked beautiful!!