• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

April fools tut

iamadreamer

I'm sooo jealous!!! She purpoosely tried to look hideous and still looked adoreable!! Love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avozilla

Oh God. I'm in love with this lady's sense of humor!

I like how she said that this was her formal, conservative, church look.XD

I don't think, even for a joke, I could make myself up to look like Mimi fell into a pile of art supplies.XD

luhly4

the poses at the end were great.
i loved when she 'cut the crease'

and when she smiled when she put on the blush.. that got me for some reason

"your eyes are the windows to your soul"

lolol <3

MACLovin

LMAO, that was great!
lol.gif

I lost it when she did the lips.. hahaha

oh my god. lol. i think my favorite part was when she was like, yeah this is my everyday look my going to target, walmart, or to the doctor look...lol

the best april fools tut yet!!

Frosting

I just showed this to my husband and we were both just DYING it was so fantastically hilarious! I've never watched her tutorials before, but I definitely will after this