Archetype Cosmetics

AngelaMH

My most recent order I had placed on the 5th, it was mailed on the 8th & I got it on the 10th.
th_thstars.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaMH
My most recent order I had placed on the 5th, it was mailed on the 8th & I got it on the 10th.
th_thstars.gif

I hear so much good and bad about this.

I ordered some samples, and I LOVE the colors, they're so beautiful, but the horror stories about waiting months for their package is hindering me from ordering again, especially since I'll be moving in the near future lol

And yay! You got your stuffs!

euphrosyne_rose

Interesting. I emailed about 2 weeks ago asking about an order I placed in DECEMBER that still hasn't found it's way to my door. Naturally I'm past the time I can file a PP claim but I have gotten no response to my email and no package. I'm going to email again shortly but I have a feeling I'm out on the order I placed. Good thing it was only one pigment but damn! ONE pigment...how hard is that????
nonono.gif

Edit: My order was placed on DECEMBER 12th. Shameful.

AngelaMH

So I was looking at my pigment jars I got & was wondering something. I got Buried Alive in XL & Spilled Wine in large but they looked like it might be the same amount of pigment? The XL jar is taller but more narrow. I've never ordered the XL before so was a little confused.
hmm.gif
I ended up getting my scale out to check!
lol.gif
The large was 3g of pigment & the XL was 5g. My scale doesn't do .6 grams & such though it rounds it to the nearest gram. I know on the site it doesn't say how much you get in the XL size so now we know.
thmbup.gif

bhevarri

I placed a small order a few days ago and received it in less than a week, so maybe things truly are looking up? I still dont feel confident in placing large orders so I think ill stick to more smaller ones for now, but I sure did get my package quickly! I really wasnt expecting it >.<

Artemisia

I must say that recent reviews sound very positive.
Hopefully they'll keep this up, if they do I might order from them again.

shatteredshards

Things may be looking up, for the time being at least, but they still need to get their old orders out and taken care of! Nobody should still be waiting 3 months later when new orders are going out in less than a week.

Kragey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatteredshards
Things may be looking up, for the time being at least, but they still need to get their old orders out and taken care of! Nobody should still be waiting 3 months later when new orders are going out in less than a week.

Exactly. And apparently she still hasn't heard of a little practice we like to call "responding to e-mails." That's just basic customer service right there.

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragey
Exactly. And apparently she still hasn't heard of a little practice we like to call "responding to e-mails." That's just basic customer service right there.

Exactly. STILL no reply to either email I sent about my December order. Can I just ask WTF is up with the MMU companies lately? AL is the only one so far that I've never had an issue with. I ordered from FYR and so far so good but I've heard complaints on them as well. It just seems like more and more people are having issues with MMU company CS. It's like an epidemic lately!
th_confused_new.gif

Flowitu

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
Exactly. STILL no reply to either email I sent about my December order. Can I just ask WTF is up with the MMU companies lately? AL is the only one so far that I've never had an issue with. I ordered from FYR and so far so good but I've heard complaints on them as well. It just seems like more and more people are having issues with MMU company CS. It's like an epidemic lately!
th_confused_new.gif

Yeah, it depends, like me. It seems to be happening to different people though. To each her own.

oh and shatteredshards, I realized you are right, wasn't thinking clearly and was only venting out. I thought I'd do a more generic comment. this is archetype and we should do this. Oh, I really hope Archetype upped their game though and not just temporary.

AngelaMH

Well crud! I had ordered two large Amanita lipglosses being that shade was being discontinued & they sent two large Artemesia pigments instead.
hmm.gif
Tried emailing so wondering if I'll get a reply this time.
th_dunno.gif
I had ordered on March 13th & got it the 18th though. I normally never order stuff so often but Amanita is my favorite & don't want to be without it being it's being discontinued.
crybaby.gif

shatteredshards

Okay, no disrespect, but this is already being hashed out in the Aromaleigh thread, Flowitu. Do we really need to hash it out in the thread for another company?

I actually had no problems recieving my order! Which is a relief, cause their colors are AMAZZIINNGGGGGGG.

I just ordered more!

downloadstone

I'm really really tempted to put in an order myself, but the international shipping is RIDICULOUS. $13 for priority shipping? No thank you. One of my US buddies has offered to let me tag along with her order to save on shipping, but I'm still waiting to hear back from Holly herself. I don't want to commit to anything if she still won't reply to any emails.

euphrosyne_rose

As of today, still no order and still no reply to my 3 emails asking about my order. As a reminder, my order was placed before Christmas. AWFUL.
angry.gif

downloadstone

euphrosyne_rose- ugh, that is DISGUSTING behaviour! I've heard from a bunch of people that Holly has been getting her act together and getting stuff sent out, but I can't believe she'd actually take care of new orders when she has outstanding stuff from LAST YEAR. Have you been able to file a complaint against her at all? I know Paypal disputes are only open for 45 days, but it might be worth a shot trying anyway. I'm not sure if Holly gets alerted that someone's filing a dispute with her, but a couple of people I've talked to have been in the same position you're in, have filed disputes (that weren't able to be carried through) but who had their orders sent out the day they filed said dispute. I do hope you're able to finally either receive a refund, or your damn package, because that is just ridiculous, ridiculous business practice right there. So disrespectful. >(

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by downloadstone
euphrosyne_rose- ugh, that is DISGUSTING behaviour! I've heard from a bunch of people that Holly has been getting her act together and getting stuff sent out, but I can't believe she'd actually take care of new orders when she has outstanding stuff from LAST YEAR. Have you been able to file a complaint against her at all? I know Paypal disputes are only open for 45 days, but it might be worth a shot trying anyway. I'm not sure if Holly gets alerted that someone's filing a dispute with her, but a couple of people I've talked to have been in the same position you're in, have filed disputes (that weren't able to be carried through) but who had their orders sent out the day they filed said dispute. I do hope you're able to finally either receive a refund, or your damn package, because that is just ridiculous, ridiculous business practice right there. So disrespectful. >(

Thanks, downloadstone. I got a PM from a member on here who also had a similar issue but she found a different email address for Holly and emailed her and got a prompt reply so I just emailed that same address [email protected] so we'll see if I get a reply back. I've ordered several times from ATY knowing that it'd take awhile to get my orders (which in itself is just pathetic) but the last time I ordered before this order in December I actually received my order in 2 weeks. I remember being shocked when I came home and found my order waiting for me! I mistakenly thought at the time that she had gotten herself back in order with her shipping times otherwise I probably wouldn't have ordered in December. Live and learn I guess. At this point b/c I do keep seeing more positive feedback on her and her shipping I'd be willing to give it ONE more shot but I'd need to have my current order filled first. I'm wondering how much of her MMU business is turned over to other, incompetent people and she's just not aware that there are unfilled OLD orders out there but if that is the case, she's not a very good owner/manager. I'll post an update when (and if) I hear back!

EDIT*** No, I haven't filed a complaint/request for refund simply b/c at this point, it'd probably be a waste of time. Blah.

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
EDIT*** No, I haven't filed a complaint/request for refund simply b/c at this point, it'd probably be a waste of time. Blah.

If I remember correctly, PayPal won't even let you start it if it's been more than 45 days, they tell you straight up it's been too long. The time limit on chargebacks for most credit cards and banks is 60 days, so I'm not sure how far you'd get there.

downloadstone

Urgh. I've been trying to contact Holly through myantiquemall too, and I'm not getting any response at all. It seems like her TAT is slipping again too. A couple of people I know ordered a few weeks back and haven't heard a damn thing. So much for turning over a new leaf.

Latest posts