Are you using powder with Studio Sculpt foundation??

chickatthegym

I just mastered my Studio Sculpt look
smiles.gif

Starting with clean face...

1. Prep + Prime Face w/ SPF 50

2. After that dries, Stipple on Studio Sculpt foundation with 187 brush... do not swirl- just dot it on... this can take awhile but it's worth it and gives a totally airbrushed perfect look!

3. Using 217 brush, put on studio sculpt concealer where needed.

4. After that all sets, buff on MSF Natural with 182 Couture Kabuki brush. This brush is SO SO soft and if you just buff in circles, it gives the PERFECT flawless, natural finish to the look. I am in LOVE with this brush if you couldn't tell haha
smiles.gif

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketqueen
You can use the #187 brush to get a sheer MSF application! I love that with the Studio Sculpt. That, or the Select Sheer Loose powder.

I second the Select Sheer, it does an amazing job over anything or on it's own.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakurasamaLover
I second the Select Sheer, it does an amazing job over anything or on it's own.

I have been wanting to try this...i think I will pick up one on my next trip

However I now use MSF or Blot Powder and it works fine

Ernie

I'm using my mineralize powder with SS foundation. I like this foundation, it hides my pores really well!

obentick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHyper
When using Stuid Sculpt I just take some beauty powder, right now the pink one from Hello Kitty, and just lightly brush it over my face. The face is shining but dosnt look oily!
th_DANCE.gif

I use the same thing and I love it.
yahoo.gif
specktra_rocks.gif

kuuipo415

I just bought the MSFN in medium deep...right now I'm using the 109 brush to apply it, but what do you guys use? is there a better brush for the MSFN?

I wore studio fix for years and studio sculpt is my new foundation. I love it!

I sent it with select/sheer loose or msf natural.

Either powder works great imo.

hot*pink

I 100% recommend the new Prep & Prime Finishing Powder that came out with Colour Ready, it literally makes my skin glow! It's not cakey or heavy, it leaves a nice finish with the Studio Sculpt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot*pink
I 100% recommend the new Prep & Prime Finishing Powder that came out with Colour Ready, it literally makes my skin glow! It's not cakey or heavy, it leaves a nice finish with the Studio Sculpt.

I just started using it and have to say I LOVE IT!

My one BIGBIGBIG complaint is the damn jar is too small. I can't tap off my 134 without it falling all over the place.

hot*pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels4Jewels
I just started using it and have to say I LOVE IT!

My one BIGBIGBIG complaint is the damn jar is too small. I can't tap off my 134 without it falling all over the place.

Try using the 182 kabuki brush - it fits perfectly in the lid. I use that & it buffs the powder really nicely into my skin.
smiles.gif