Armani Discussion

Medgal07

Take care!!
th_hug.gif
! Yeah it's a meh kinda day here too!! Throat infection and no voice! (And you know I am not the one to keep quiet
lol.gif
) ! On the top of that a gloomy rainy day and that makes me feel sicker than I am (you know absorbing vibes from the environment
lmao.gif
)
It's a nasty, nasty day---steady rain and wind. I've noticed the 3 of us got this cold/bug/whatever it is pretty close in time---too much virtual kissing & hugging
party.gif

elegant-one

Awww I'm sorry you're not feeling well!!! Hey---a box a day---open those suckers and feel much better!!!!! I have amassed packages over the past two days and
another two arrived today. Who does that?? I'm going to sit on the floor in the den and start opening boxes now.
Vee does & just sends them to our houses
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Aww Vee thanks hun, you too
th_cheerup.gif
th_stormy.gif
Yes, it's so dark & rainy here too so I lit like 50 candles but I still feel gloomy. Oh yes....no talking
rofl.gif
well, at least your fingers still can without straining your throat LOL!!!! I have the chills & body ache......& I'm very whiney...can you get me this...& that
lmao.gif
but I can still do this
type.gif
girlhaha.gif

I got three lipsticks & that Burberry dark spice palette
eyelove.gif
today...it cheered me up but momentarily
type.gif
You need a hot toddy to go with the candlelight---you'll sleep through the night and awaken feeling like a new woman with some amazing makeup to play with!!!
th_cheerup.gif

Icecaramellatte

Not planning to get it but I was curious about the Giorgio Armani signed brush.

My counter put on instagram that they have the collection. I will probably go check out the eye tints this week.

JerseyGirl

Here's the Armani Eraser 2 concealer. Not sure how much a swatch actually helps for a concealer but here ya go. Its light weight sheer but buildable. It's a neutral shade with slight yellow undertones. It has a very slight light reflective slight sheen to it. It matches my skin tone & looks very natural. Its not like the TE at all. TE is much thicker & pinker. I think I still like the YSL & the Givenchy Teint ones better, but this is nice for everyday. No creasing issues. I want to see how it effects my under eye area after a few uses. Touche Eclat - top, Armani - bottom right below the large blob, I sheered some of it out on my skin.^^^
Thank you! Very helpful!!

starletta8

I got the new palette and one of the new tints: #18. Swatches of the tint later, pics of palette soon. Too pretty to dig into!

Monsy

have you considered doing armani maestro but 1 i think that one is pink? what shade is your te ? 1 ?

starletta8

Now, some photo spam for the 2015 Armani Luxe is More Nude Eyeshadow and Contouring Face Palette.

Comparison of the box to the Organica Palette:

The palette comes in a velvet pouch with 2 applicators:

Now, here's a look at the lovely golden palette:

And showing the size differential to the Organica palette: