Armani Discussion

starletta8

Photo Spam Part II:

And finally.... the Luxe is More Palette:

Please note, my photos are dark. That will be evident with the lower tier in the palette.

Just drool at these shadows a bit:

And there are 3 powders in a lower level- a beauty powder and 2 contouring powders. The black things are Armani sponges.

Overall... yes, it's pricey. However, it's a great palette. Only the upper left lightest shade is a matte; I think the black eyeshadow is probably a satin. The rest are Armani shimmers- not overly glittery and awesome.

JerseyGirl

Photo Spam Part II:

Please note, my photos are dark. That will be evident with the lower tier in the palette.

And there are 3 powders in a lower level- a beauty powder and 2 contouring powders. The black things are Armani sponges.

Overall... yes, it's pricey. However, it's a great palette. Only the upper left lightest shade is a matte; I think the black eyeshadow is probably a satin. The rest are Armani shimmers- not overly glittery and awesome.
Very nice!! So tempting...
sigh.gif

nudibelle

i stopped chasing mac le stuff couple of years ago. i started buying other stuff like nars, chanel, dior, tf etc... that even if it is LE I still don't have to chase it I am getting too old for mac le drama 
Lmfao @ le drama Totally agree It's so frustrating I don't want to stay up late at night stalking makeup Ive stalked Mac more than my own husband. Their permanent line is good enough And u know what's really good The comfort cream Talking abt the hubs, he stole my Jar If only it had anti aging benefits It's really good

katred

Specktra Bestie
Ladies Anyone bought the new ecstasy lacquers Saw them today on a blog Packaging is gorgeous
I have two. There are pics posted in the thread, so if you're on a computer, you can probably access them quickly through the gallery. I'm very impressed. Beautiful coverage, great lasting stain, layerable colour. I want more.

Medgal07

Photo Spam Part II:

Beautiful palette Starletta!!! ENJOY!!!

sungelly87

Photo Spam Part II:

OMG the palette is gorgeous!! Are the shadows nicely pigmented?

nudibelle

I own 3 lipsticks and all three have those marks They rub when u twists them up I've never noticed
1cf0b0b9_IMAG6203.jpeg
991f683d_IMAG6204.jpeg
0d2651c9_IMAG6205.jpeg
a3a40868_IMAG6206.jpeg
37e82502_IMAG6207.jpeg
Sheer 202 Rouge ecstasy Incognito103 Rouge ecstasy Milano 202