Absolutely!!!
girlhaha.gif

EllaS

girlhaha.gif
You're so adorable Ella!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Lol!!!
greengrin.gif
Tom Ford has got me conditioned to think that I need to order immediately otherwise they're going to sell out! I need to remind myself that this is Giorgio Armani and there is no stampede LOL

EllaS

Here's another set of swatches. She lists the numbers in the description box. I wrote the names below. Sorry for the weird desktop screenshot lol. ;-) http://instagram.com/p/xL8iIMNfx8/?modal=true

Emerald - Gold Ashes
Senso - Cold Copper - Shadow - Flannel - Rose Ashes
Minuit - Green Iron - Jade - Obsidian - Onyx

katred

Specktra Bestie
Guess who's Armani counter got the Eye Tints in today? Unfortunately, they don't have all of them, but I swatched what they did get and I came home with one. What can I say? The shades are breathtaking. They have the complexity of the Eyes to Kill powder pots, but they are more shimmery, less sparkly. I picked up #11, Rose Ashes, which is a luminous rose gold kind of shade. Interestingly, one of them (#10 Senso, I believe) is a dead ringer for The EtK shade Rose Popilla from last year's Fall Collection. It's a good idea on their part, because that was an incredibly original and unique shade.

The formula is extremely light and feels watery, not oily at all. You could sheer it out, but even a single swipe gives you pretty opaque coverage. (I suspect it might take a little more than a single swipe to get things perfectly even on eyelid skin rather than on the back of a hand, but I haven't tried it out yet.) They dry down to a very nice, near-matte finish (it's weirdly matte and frosted because of the shimmer) and don't seem to smudge, but they were easy enough to remove, so you won't have to rub your lids raw or anything. All the colours I swatched had excellent, smooth pigmentation in a single swipe except Onyx, which was a bit patchy at first, but when I swirled the applicator in the tube and tried again, it was perfect and Jade, which seemed to have separated a little. I wasn't able to re-swatch that one, but I can see the same effect in the photo that @EllaS just posted. Might be one to test in person. My guesses for the top sellers would be shades 5 and 6, which are breathtaking. I definitely want to go back for both, pending the performance of the first one.

My SA wasn't certain whether they were limited or not. More than most companies, Armani has a tendency to watch sales and then decide if something is permanent or not. On the chance that they are limited, I'd grab whatever strikes your fancy earlier rather than later.

EllaS

Guess who's Armani counter got the Eye Tints in today? Unfortunately, they don't have all of them, but I swatched what they did get and I came home with one. What can I say? The shades are breathtaking. They have the complexity of the Eyes to Kill powder pots, but they are more shimmery, less sparkly. I picked up #11, Rose Ashes, which is a luminous rose gold kind of shade. Interestingly, one of them (#10 Senso, I believe) is a dead ringer for The EtK shade Rose Popilla from last year's Fall Collection. It's a good idea on their part, because that was an incredibly original and unique shade.

The formula is extremely light and feels watery, not oily at all. You could sheer it out, but even a single swipe gives you pretty opaque coverage. (I suspect it might take a little more than a single swipe to get things perfectly even on eyelid skin rather than on the back of a hand, but I haven't tried it out yet.) They dry down to a very nice, near-matte finish (it's weirdly matte and frosted because of the shimmer) and don't seem to smudge, but they were easy enough to remove, so you won't have to rub your lids raw or anything. All the colours I swatched had excellent, smooth pigmentation in a single swipe except Onyx, which was a bit patchy at first, but when I swirled the applicator in the tube and tried again, it was perfect and Jade, which seemed to have separated a little. I wasn't able to re-swatch that one, but I can see the same effect in the photo that @EllaS just posted. Might be one to test in person. My guesses for the top sellers would be shades 5 and 6, which are breathtaking. I definitely want to go back for both, pending the performance of the first one.

My SA wasn't certain whether they were limited or not. More than most companies, Armani has a tendency to watch sales and then decide if something is permanent or not. On the chance that they are limited, I'd grab whatever strikes your fancy earlier rather than later.
Thank you for your first impressions Katred! Great timing! Numbers 5 and 6 were the first two that jumped out at me, along with Senso. So it's validating to hear your thoughts about those shades. When I saw that swatch of Onyx it immediately reminded me of the ETK in the pots - you can just see the complexity of it. And the Senso swatches confuse me a little bit because the promos describe it as a plum but in both swatches I've seen it looks like a medium brown with some multi-colored shimmer. Either way, it's a first round pick for me ;-) Rose Ashes is also on my list as well, along with Shadow.

As for blending, did you use a brush or your finger? Without seeing them in person, I'm having a hard time visualizing what working with a "liquid tint" will be like :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thank you for your first impressions Katred! Great timing! Numbers 5 and 6 were the first two that jumped out at me, along with Senso. So it's validating to hear your thoughts about those shades. When I saw that swatch of Onyx it immediately reminded me of the ETK in the pots - you can just see the complexity of it. And the Senso swatches confuse me a little bit because the promos describe it as a plum but in both swatches I've seen it looks like a medium brown with some multi-colored shimmer. Either way, it's a first round pick for me ;-) Rose Ashes is also on my list as well, along with Shadow.

As for blending, did you use a brush or your finger? Without seeing them in person, I'm having a hard time visualizing what working with a "liquid tint" will be like :)
Sorry I'm slow getting back to you on this. I'm wearing Rose Ashes against today and the experience is just as good. The consistency really does just feel like water, in that it's very liquid and very light, but at the same time, the pigmentation is extremely even. I've used both a brush and a finger to blend out- it takes a little while to dry down, so you have time to play, although it didn't crease on me either time. Either brush or finger seemed to work just fine. (In fact, I used a combination both times I've worn the shadow.)

It seems to retain a certain amount of blendability even when completely dry, because I was able to play around, get the mix right with other shadows, well after it seemed dry. I'm not sure if it's because it's a softer shade, but I swear it is easier to blend this than powder shadows. My hubby, The Great Enabler (who this time talked me into getting a lipstick with the shadow), said it looked like it became a powder, which is true, although there's no dusty residue at all. I'm already thinking of going back for more this week. I'm hoping that my counter will eventually get all the colours, since I haven't heard anything about them being restricted by country.

And after looking at the complete lineup again, I think that the one that looks like Rose Popilla is actually Shadow, not Senso (which is browner/ more plum).

ashievic

They have had the eye tints at NM store I go to for a week. I bought them all and love them. They have the complete line in stock. Plus free shipping and returns are free too. If you are having a challenge finding them, call 847-564-0300, ext. 2102. I work with Taylor. Hope this helps some of you.

EllaS

Sorry I'm slow getting back to you on this. I'm wearing Rose Ashes against today and the experience is just as good. The consistency really does just feel like water, in that it's very liquid and very light, but at the same time, the pigmentation is extremely even. I've used both a brush and a finger to blend out- it takes a little while to dry down, so you have time to play, although it didn't crease on me either time. Either brush or finger seemed to work just fine. (In fact, I used a combination both times I've worn the shadow.)

It seems to retain a certain amount of blendability even when completely dry, because I was able to play around, get the mix right with other shadows, well after it seemed dry. I'm not sure if it's because it's a softer shade, but I swear it is easier to blend this than powder shadows. My hubby, The Great Enabler (who this time talked me into getting a lipstick with the shadow), said it looked like it became a powder, which is true, although there's no dusty residue at all. I'm already thinking of going back for more this week. I'm hoping that my counter will eventually get all the colours, since I haven't heard anything about them being restricted by country.

And after looking at the complete lineup again, I think that the one that looks like Rose Popilla is actually Shadow, not Senso (which is browner/ more plum).
Gah I knew I should have gotten Shadow in my first order! I ended up getting Senso, Green Iron and Onyx from NM. Still waiting on their arrival. I'm glad to hear the one you got is continuing to perform well. I have a lot of faith in GA shadows because every one I have is amazing. Assuming these 3 are on par, I'll pick up Shadow whenever they pop up at Nordies. The way you describe the consistency has me so intrigued. I can't wait to try them out.

I've been thinking of you recently every time I stalk the department stores online for new GA lippie offerings
girlhaha.gif
How nice to have a hubbie who is a makeup enabler! Lucky lady!!

EllaS

They're here!!
yahoo.gif

Only got Onyx swatched today before I ran out of daylight. But I did throw on Senso before I ran out the door. First impressions - I love the applicator. It makes it really easy to apply it even at the lashline. It feels cold and wet when you put it on but honestly it blended like a dream for me. Better than any of my other cream shadows, and I just used my finger. Katred is right about the finish when it dries down - kind of a matte satin. It has some shimmer but nothing over the top. Because of that I think these seem more wearable for daytime than the ETK in the pots. Senso looks brown but it dries more plum. I'm finding the colors quite unusual and hard to describe and capture - multidimensional for sure.

Vineetha

They're here!! :yahoo: Only got Onyx swatched today before I ran out of daylight. But I did throw on Senso before I ran out the door. First impressions - I love the applicator. It makes it really easy to apply it even at the lashline. It feels cold and wet when you put it on but honestly it blended like a dream for me. Better than any of my other cream shadows, and I just used my finger. Katred is right about the finish when it dries down - kind of a matte satin. It has some shimmer but nothing over the top. Because of that I think these seem more wearable for daytime than the ETK in the pots. Senso looks brown but it dries more plum. I'm finding the colors quite unusual and hard to describe and capture - multidimensional for sure. 
These are gorgeous!! So excited for swatches!! Thank you!!!

EllaS

Senso (a plummy brown)

and Green Iron (in the shade, this color looks like a muted greyish green in keeping with its name; in sunlight, the many dimensions become apparent)

bunnypoet

^ Thanks for these swatches! Green Iron is gorgeous! I think this shade will bring out the hazel in my brown eyes. I can't wait to check these out in person.