Atlanta (Dawsonville), GA CCO (North Georgia Premium Outlets)

MsChrys79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssudiva
i wish i'd found this thread yesterday before i drove myself to discover mills. i apologize in advance for not naming many colors, i wasn't prepared to report back to the group.
smiles.gif

they had a decent selection of lip sticks, slim shines and lip/plush glass, but none that spoke to me.
th_dunno.gif
there were a few blushes, but they all looked chalky on me when i tested them (i know emote was one). there was skin care, spray foundation, quite a few pigments (they scare me. i have a few but i don't really know how to use them), shade sticks (royal hue, shimmersand, overcast, lucky jade and a couple others. but i own these
ssad.gif
). as for brushes, i recall 225, 227 and 3 or 4 others. it would have been great if i was looking for the items they had, but i was looking to fill out my shadow collection. i did pick up a richmetal highlighter in dark influence and mancatcher e/s (i've been on a purple kick lately) so the trip wasn't a total loss.

i think i'll head up to dawsonville after work before the holiday (i REFUSE to be caught up in the Black Friday madness) to see what i can see.

wow, that was long. sorry.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I wasn't all that happy when I went to Discover Mills either on top of the sucky inventory the girls there seemed really snobbish... however you should have tried Eversun, it's a peachy-apricot color that looks good on our skintone ( I'm NC50 SFF too!) I'm in love with it and sooo need to get down there to get me another!! I think you'd really like it though...try it next time.
thmbup.gif

dominichulinda

i went there a couple of days ago...like 4-5 bpb ..i got the 134 (they had like 10 brushes 134, 192, 225, 238, 194, 224 )for those who doesn't have any brushes)

a few eyeshadow palettes(color forums..others)...

all of the sculpt duos..

novel twist mini 181? and a pearlizer set

some MAC Asian line - lightful (primers ..foundation etc)

moonbath(sp?) lip gloss (like 3-4)

fafi lippies

msf medium

emote blush

a few highlighters
hmm thats all i remember

LuvinMyMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssudiva
you're welcome. i saw it at the one in dawsonville too. i didn't get a chance to write down everything that was there (LOTS) because i went after work and i got there around 8 and they close at 9. i've worked retail so i try not to be that one customer lolligagging around taking her dear sweet time at closing. anyway...i like the one in dawsonville better because there's more retail space. more retail space = lots of discounted MAC.
choochoo.gif

they had several shades of studio fix fluid and powder, a few shades of moisture blend, a couple of mineralize skinfinishes (warmed, medium dark, and light) sculpt and shape duos, powder blushes (emote, eversun, coppertone, otherworldly and 10 others whose names escape me), cream blushes, antiquitease holiday sets (cool lip, red lip, warm lip, eye brush set, and another brush set that i can't remember), wipes, pigments (at least 15 colors), shadows (pen n pink, nile, pagan, signed sealed, rite of spring, femme noir, meet the fleet, fafi 1 quad, sweetie cakes quad, and a bunch of others), brushes (174, 191, 225, 236, 211, 217, 222, 225 and a host of others), and lipstick, lip glass, chromeglass, dazzleglass...dang it, they had a lot. it felt kinda like going to a counter. they also had a good selection of bobby brown, estee lauder and clinique cosmetics, a variety of clinique skin care, and perfume gift sets galore, just in time for the holidays.

so there you go. again, i apologize for not getting the names of everything, there was just so much! i really just wanted to stay there and play! :)

Going to Dawsonville tomorrow. I have to get my Mac spending under control, but it sssooooo hard to do! There's nothing like a bag full of new makeup.
mac_haul.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Basically updating again what ssudiva said, except now there are also Studio Sculpt foundations in NW40, NW30, and one other color. MSF in Deep Dark ( yipee!). Light, and Light Flush. they're kinda lacking in the lippie and brush department, but there are hella brush sets and holiday colections.

Mtobtaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Basically updating again what ssudiva said, except now there are also Studio Sculpt foundations in NW40, NW30, and one other color. MSF in Deep Dark ( yipee!). Light, and Light Flush. they're kinda lacking in the lippie and brush department, but there are hella brush sets and holiday colections.

They actually have the new Studio Sculpt foundation out already!?! I just went there - hmm...like --- last wkend... And yeah, the brushes were - sad..

Mtobtaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChrys79
I wasn't all that happy when I went to Discover Mills either on top of the sucky inventory the girls there seemed really snobbish... however you should have tried Eversun, it's a peachy-apricot color that looks good on our skintone ( I'm NC50 SFF too!) I'm in love with it and sooo need to get down there to get me another!! I think you'd really like it though...try it next time.
thmbup.gif

I agree about the girls at the CCO in Discover Mills..there is one girl who just looks at me like I'm crazy when I'm doing my litle MAC hauls - Grr.
angry.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtobtaen
They actually have the new Studio Sculpt foundation out already!?! I just went there - hmm...like --- last wkend... And yeah, the brushes were - sad..

Yup! I went Saturday morning around 11am. The word is apparently out, they were fielding a lot of calls about it. I kinda felt bad for the ladies that work there. I was talking to them, and they're Clinique fans, so they don't get the fuss over people badgering them about all the MAC stuff. I counted at least 5 calls about the Studio Sculpt when I was there, LOL

puja1204

Hey everyone! I went to the N. GA Premium Outlet CCO yesterday, and I just wanted to give a rundown of what I saw there... This is not what I bought, but what I saw (& remember). I hope this helps...

Paint Pots:
-Fresco Rose
-Rubanesque
-Soft Ochre
-Greenstroke
-Indianwood

Brow Sets
The ones that slide out with two colors (one for brow definition, one for highight)...they had 4 different colors

Fluidline
I don't know the names, but they had the silver, purple, blue, green...maybe some more

Concealer:
-only NW or NC50 (can't remember which) in Studio Finish
-A lot of shades in the Select Moisture Cover (tube w/wand)

Lippies:
-almost all Tendertones
-lots of tinted lip conditioners (in stick form)
-lots of lipstick
-lots of slimshines

Foundation:
-Studio Sculpt in NC25, NC40, & NC42 or 45
-Studio Fix Fluid in lotta shades
-Mineralized Satin Finish in lotta shades
-Studio Tech in lotta shades

Eyeshadow:
Lots of Starflash
-TALENT POOL
-TOP HAT
-SUNSET B.
-BOLD & BRAZEN
-GRAND ENTRANCE
-GLAMOUR CHECK
-MINK & SABLE
-DREAMMAKER
-GO
4 or 5 different Eyeshadow duos that slide out (dunno what they're called)
Lot of the mineralized eye shadows that have 3 stripes (glitter in the middle)

Blush
HUGE selection, these are a few I could remember
Mineralized
-Dainty
-Pleasantry
-Nuance

Beauty Powder
-Fleur Power
-Both Neo Sci Fi's
Way to many to name

They had a lot of skincare stuff in old packaging
-Fix+
-Quick Eye repair (the stuff with caffeine in it for poffiness)
-Green Gel Cleanser
-Blot Film

That's all I can really remember.

**PLEASE NOTE**: the ladies that work there are somewhat rude. If you spend more than 10 minutes in there, they look at you like you're a thief, and they boldly ask you if you're selling things on Ebay, stating that they're not allowed to sell to you if you are. THE NERVE!! After my friend & I told them that we were just addicted to the line of products & that's why we know/buy so much, they started to be nice to us, but we felt like the damage had already been done.

Also, they don't have samples out of everything they carry (esp paint pots, sadesticks, etc). If there's a particular color/shade of something you want, ask them to check the stock. Again, they'll be rude to you b/c they act as if you're bothering them (when they're really just doing their job!)...but at least you'll get the color you want!!

BOTTOM LINE...
If you're in the Atlanta area, it's worth the exta 1-2 hours (depending on where you live) to check this place out. The selection is probably triple that of the Discover Mills CCO in Lawrenceville.

Happy Shopping
greengrin.gif

disconlemonade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBPhD
I'm planning on going to the one in Dawsonville tomorrow morning... wish me luck!

Do you happen to remember what shades of Studio Sculpt that had left? Any other goodies?!
tong.gif
I'm planning on hitting the store tuesday
th_DANCE.gif

nebbish

OMG I haven't had a chance to hit Discover Mills, but I went to the other place in January. I thought I'd died & gone to heaven! lol
I got an eyeshadow [Climate Blue], a LiquidLast liner in a looovely purple shade, and Select CoverUp concealer in NC15... I think I spent thirty bucks.

puja1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconlemonade
Do you happen to remember what shades of Studio Sculpt that had left? Any other goodies?!
tong.gif
I'm planning on hitting the store tuesday
th_DANCE.gif

I'm not sure if you've already been or not...I'm guessing I'm too late. But anyway, i went today (Fri. March 27th) & they had NW40 & NC40....more of the NC40

driz69

If anybody missed out on the cult of cherry stuff like the quads. They have them and red she said and tons of other stuff at the CCO in Dawsonville

dethkloth

I went today! They had a quite a few lipglasses (I got Chance Encounter), Racy 3D lipglass, and one lipvarnish but I forgot
ssad.gif
I bought NC55 Spf 15 foundation, and Blue Peep Fluidline. Golden Olive pigment is there in addition to a few other ones, as well as a few mattene shadows. There was even a Fafi powder. I saw some Fix+, a few paints, glitter liners and duos. There was really a lot of stuff and everyone was very friendly to me.

Also, check out the Bobbi Brown section. My god, I am so glad they have a spending limit there because I would have gone nuts.

Arwai

Okay I'm trying to decide which location to go too. The Discover Mills Mall one is about 40 mins way, and the North Georgia Premium Outlet is about an hour away. I'm so excited! Any updates on what the locations have?

minni4bebe

Dawsonville has a generally bigger selection but I went to Discover Mills today and they had a ton more shadows than Dawsonville.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwai
Okay I'm trying to decide which location to go too. The Discover Mills Mall one is about 40 mins way, and the North Georgia Premium Outlet is about an hour away. I'm so excited! Any updates on what the locations have?

makeupD0LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowneyedBeauty
Anyone been lately? Updates?

I am going in a few minutes...i will definitely let you know!! :)

Latest posts