Atlanta (Dawsonville), GA CCO (North Georgia Premium Outlets)

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChrys79
greengrin.gif
Ok Ladies,

I think I finally came up with a date for our Meet-n-Greet at the Dawsonville CCO... I'm thinking either October the 16th (Saturday) or the 17th (Sunday) for those of you that are interested in meeting with the other ladies of specktra as well as a few of those from LJ please email me.... @ [email protected] or yahoo messanger me@: assweetasicanb

I"ll need:

Your real first name a e-mail address you check often and maybe a number....

also please specify which date is better for you, once I receive all of the info I will calculate and let you know the outcome.... If that weekend doesn't work for the majority I will go to the drawing board and start again.... I hope you guys can make it and I look forward to hearing from you....
yahoo.gif

Awww, those of you ladies that couldn't make it... we had a blast, even though I was hella, hella, HELLA late!

I'll try to remember what I saw:

Eyeshadows:
Electra e/s ( I got the last one, LOL)
ALL of the Cool Heat, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, and Suite Array shadows
Femme Fi
Post Haste
Sunset B.
Signed, Sealed
Mont Black
Top Hat
Talent Pool
Smoke & Diamonds
Fresh Green Mix
Play on Plums
Metal Blu
Tempting Quad
Shadowy Lady Quad
A Rose is a Rose Quad
The Dame Edna Trios
Cocomotion p/m
Mutiny p/m
Antique Green p/m
Rose p/m
Reflects Fuschia
Reflects Gold
A turqouise-y glitter I forget the name
Soft Ochre, Greenstroke and Quite Natural paint pots

Lippies:
Sorry guys, didn't observe much of them at all, b/c I'm supposed to be on a lippie no buy.

Show Orchid
Gladiola
Morange
Hello Kitty Dazzleglasses
1N lipglass
2N lipglass
Cyber
Fetish

Blush:
Blunt
Blush of Youth
Summer Rose
Breezy
Moon River
Love Rock
Merrily
The Hello Kitty Mystery Powder compact

MSF:
Light Flush
So Ceylon
Perfect Topping
Blonde
Redhead

Brushes:

Various face powders, foundations, skincare, and LOTS of Studio Sculpts in all colors.

That's all I looked at/can remember, guys!

LuvinMyMAC

I miss going to the Dawsonville CCO. Now that I'm in Louisiana, the closest one is in Gulfport..3 hours away. That's a big difference from being 30 minutes away.
ssad.gif

greyredroses

So I just went on Super Bowl Sunday (2/7/10) because I hate sports LOL!

I have to apologize in advance, I did not get the color names of anything. The sales associates were already telling someone else that they were not allowed to write down any prices or take photos of products and I really didn't want to cause any problems while I shopped. I can say that they have TONS of products.

GENERAL STUFF THAT STOOD OUT:
About 20+ different eye shadows.
About 10 different pigments.
About 10 different blushes.
MSF Naturals and others (So Ceylon and Sunny By Nature).
One of the Sculpt duos.
About 6 nail lacquers.
Tons of Lip products.

OTHER STUFF I NOTICED OR BOUGHT:
Hello Kitty Eye Palettes (both)
Kitty Couture Beauty Powder (IDK colors)
Hello Kitty Lipsticks (either Most Popular or Strayin')
Hello Kitty Reflects Glitter in Very Pink (not actually HK but came out in that collection)
Hello Kitty Nail Lacquer in Vestral White
Hello Kitty Beauty Powder Blush in Fun N Games
Stylistics Pressed Powder (looked like Pave)
Stylistics 129 Brush
Grand Duos (several different colors)
Dame Edna Eye Trios (both)
Dame Edna Highlight Powders (both)
Dame Edna Lipsticks (Gladiola and 1 other)
Dame Edna Lipglasses (IDK the colors)
Neo Sci Fi Eye Shadows (4 different colors)
Alexander McQueen Eye Shadows (a bright green and a blue)
Alexander McQueen Lipglass (in a soft yellow)
Style Warriors Eye Shadows (Night Maneuvers and Vibrant Grape)
Style Warriors Lipglasses (Gold Rebel and Liberated)
Sugar Sweet Tri-Color Lipglasses (4 differnet ones, IDK the colors)
A Rose Romance See Thru Lip Color (1 or 2, IDK the colors)
A Rose Romance Beauty Powders (both)
Greenstroke Paint Pot (this was the ONLY ONE
ssad.gif
)
Cult of Cherry Quads (Shadowy Lady and Tempting Quads)
Several different Tendertones.
Naked Honey Highlight Powder (IDK the color).
Color Craft (several different products).
Lightful (2 items, a spray and a cleanser)
2008 Holiday Jeweled Palette (Devoted Poppy 6 Eyes, and all 3 Lip Palettes)
2008 Holiday Brush Sets.

Of course there were various other makeup products but I didn't really focus on any of it.

They also had a lot of brushes including the one that came out with Blonde Brunette Redhead but they, for whatever reason, did not have the brushes set out to look at or even displayed inside a glass case. They had them in a plastic storage box behind the counter. I was just about to ask if they had any, but I noticed them behind the cash wrap and asked to see them and she said I had to ask first (WTF?!). So again, I didn't really pay too much attention. There were at least 20 or more and an eye lash curler. They even had a 134 there (again WTF!?).

A lot of what HeavenLeiBlu posted a few posts up is still there so, you can cross reference. And you can always call them and ask if they still have something. I wish I would have been able to go to the meet up but I wasn't able to drive then.

Hope all of this helps
tong.gif

EDITED to add:

Metal Urge X Shadows and Liquid Liners
Mineralize Eye Trios
Quite Natural Paint Pot

JENJ5001

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessnot
I went to the CCO in Dawsonville 2 weeks ago and loaded up. It seems that they have several LE pigments & shadows along with palettes!

Pigments I remember:
-Shimmertime
-Naked
-Accent Red
-Pastorale

Shadows I Remember:
-Texture
-Firespot
-Scene 1
-In Living Pink
thmbup.gif

Palettes I remember:
-Novel Twist Eyes (both warm & cool)
-Novel Twist Lips (both)
-Basically, they had the entire Novel Twist line

They had a huge selection when I went. Lots of face products, as well, I just am a fan of the shadows & pigments
smiles.gif

Thank you for this post... I am moving to Columbus Ga late this summer

BlueMoonDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENJ5001
Thank you for this post... I am moving to Columbus Ga late this summer

Oh my goodness! I'm in Columbus and headed up to CCO next weekend. Trust me, we have a decent counter with *lovely* ladies, but I'm sort of not up for paying full price if I don't *need* it. Columbus is...an interesting city. You'll learn that quickly.
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

machonesty

went fri and it was my first time.way better that discovermills.they had
grand duos min blush
cremeblushes from lilyland
tons of brushes- u have to ask they r behind the counter
nail polish- dark colors
msf- brunette, one from color craft, sunny by nat,chheky bronze
tons of lippies- dazzle glass cremes,ttones,empowered from all races
blushes and some from perm- sweetas cocoa notable nuance blunt

msf natural in dark/shimmer
foundation selection was poor

tons of e/s- still had starflash and pigments and holiday quads and other quads

the salesstaff SUCKS!they dont know ish abt products.callbefore u go if u want to know about a specific item,but be specific.know the name

heres what i got
grand duo- intenso. so pretty and will loke great over raisin and fabulush ccb
msf natural- dark/shimmer
charged water
165 brush love it

its worth the trip if u save and wanna buy a lot of shadows blushes and lippies
will go again in sept when my friends come to visit

knowingburns

Has anyone been recently? I'm making a trip to Atlanta on Friday and am trying to decide between this CCO and the one in Lawrenceville.

This is belated but hopefully it'll help someone out!

I went to the Dawsonville CCO on 11/9. I was personally there for MAC and that's all I looked at, but they did have a small selection of Bobbi Brown/Estee/Clinique/prescriptives also.
As for the MAC stash, it was beautiful. I did NOT see any full size brushes, though they did have the 09 holiday brush sets. A lot of darker skin tone foundations (studio sculpt). Collections I saw were: Hello Kitty, Dsquared, Naked Honey, Fafi (little), 09 holiday, style warrior (little), MAC monogram, lillyland (few). I didn't think to list things as I was trying to keep the trip short as I still had a 2 hour drive home. Things I recall seeing:
TONS of MAC pigments & glitters in old jars
discontinued shadows
I'd say about all of the 09 Holiday set
Both Hello Kitty quads, a couple HK lips, and one HK polish
small amounts of polishes
MAC travel bags
grease sticks
cream shadow bases
lip gelees, lip sticks, lip glass, dazzle glass
blushes (powder/ cream)
lustre drops
skinsheen leg spray
fluidliners
a couple d/c lash styles

I'll be going back within the month and can take better notes. Of course the only specifics I recall are what I bought which was dsquared accentuate/sculpt duo, tendertone in sweet tooth (they told me it was the last one at that time), lustre drops from the style warrior collection in pink rebel (they also had sun rush), 09 pigment collection in Haute High Jinx, cream blush in blossoming (I recall they also had Florida), cream base in pearl (they had many other colors like bat black, black, bronze), old jar of glitter in 3d silver (I recall they have red & teal glitter in old jars, also have melon pigment), and 2 discontinued shadows in Off the Page & suave intentions.

MACaddict21

Appreciate the updated info. Would love to hear what you find when you go back. I'm 4hrs away so I definitely like to know what they have before going. Thanks again for the info!

The Lawrenceville Discovery Mills has The Cosmetic Company located in side Saks towards the entrance that goes in the store from the mall side. The last time I went it the selection of MAC was no where near as much as what's available at the Dawsonville outlet (North Georgia Premium Outlets). They do all receive different products so it may be worth a look but the selection isn't as much.

Ange1

Any updates on either CCO? Any plans for a meet up? Im 20, and would love to go out with some makeup buddies!

redlily

I was so excited when I saw this thread but to my disappointment it doesn't seem to be very active. So "BUMP", I'm going at the end of August, just mention any goodies, Thanks!

C2keri

I'm going next Friday - 8/26. I speak with some of the girls at Discover Mills and I asked @ the lack of new items lately. Estee evidently moved a warehouse that acts as a distribution point for all the EL family of makeup and the flow has been cut off. I guess it's ramping back up, though, as I was able to snag a Going Bananas at DM a few weeks ago. Dawsonville and DM usually compliment one another in that they sometimes have different products. I bought my Delft p/p at Dawsonville and my Venomous Villains at DM, for example. I'm actually looking for Mega Metal shadows, which should be out by now, and anything else from Peacocky. I've also built a lot of my permanent collection from CCO stuff. I'll post what I find when I go next Friday.

Latest posts